10 The Crown Prince

POV Jack

Even though she doesn’t remember me, her presence comforts me. “Where to now?” Her beautiful voice asks and I realize that I have been staring at her back while she is walking inside castle corridors. My hand is clenching my staff and I look away from her, with a slight blush in my cheeks.

“Frost?” She asks and turns her head to look back. Our eyes met and she smiles to me. I smiled to her back, it was like butterflies were flying inside of me. “Did you ask something?” I grinned.

The way she rolled her eyes reminded me of the person who I fell in love with. She’s coming back, I know it. Maybe if I annoy her enough she will remember me. “Where are we going next silly,” she chuckled.

“To your right,” I told her and she smiled slyly. The way she moved was really like she is dancing while she walks. If things would be different I would have already went to her, folded my arms around her for an embrace, sealing the love we share with a kiss. Now she doesn’t feel the love so I can just watch her while my mind, body and soul wishes to be close to her.

I close my eyes and try to swallow the lumpy feeling. This needs to work, I need her back. “Frost?”

As she spoke I opened my eyes and then bumped into her. Her body pressed against the wall as my body pressed against hers. Our breaths formed misty smoke since my existence in these corridors made the room colder than usual. Her hands are against my chest.

Elsa’s cheeks are catching up a pink rosy shade as she watches me. While my other hand is still holding my staff, I’m reaching my other hand to wipe away a hair strand from her face. Her eyes look away from me nervously and shyly.

“I’m sorry but I need more time,” she whispers and her hands crumble my hoodie’s fabric  on my chest. Slowly I back away and smile to her. She chuckled lightly causing electric sparks run through me. “Everything you say, my queen,” I grinned and bowed to her.

Then I saw the flash of annoyance in her eyes, like back in the day. I see how her mouth wrinkles a bit when she narrows her lips, smiling slyly and in her bothered way. “I’m not a queen, at least not anymore,” she said with her red lips and I feel like I’m enchanted by her.

“Good to see you smiling,” she smiled warmly with her eyes shining. I turn my head away quickly from looking at her. Then I heard her laughing and I couldn’t resist of having a glimpse of her again. “Let’s go see our.. grand kids,” she said quietly and I see how she goes inside the room where I leaded her.

Before going in I inhaled deeply, my head presses against the door. It started to frost immediately which normally doesn’t happen if I don’t want it to happen. Then I went inside after her.

“The room seems empty,” I heard Elsa saying and I see her walking around. She goes to dressing table and I see her fingers touching a dressing mirror. I bit my lower lip, wishing that she would remember. I did that mirror to her once for Christmas. It’s just piece of antique now.

I sighed in discomfort when she left the desk, she didn’t remember. “What’s wrong?” She glances at me and goes to sit on a bed. She used that bed as an excuse to keep me close to her when I ended up as being human again.

“Do you see anything familiar in this room?” I said quietly, my hands are squeezing my staff. This used to be her bedroom, our bedroom. Her eyes wander  around her room, her mouth slightly open. I feel eager to know.

“I’m sorry,”she finally says and stands up. “So where are our grand children?” She grinned.  I chuckled a bit, my hand rubbed my neck. Then I heard her gasping just when I was about to take her hand and go to garden.