Final Words

Thank you all for reading this book and the first book which this was a sequel to.

He Who Rescued Me was something that I loved doing as well as this book.

Here are some statistics:

He Who Rescued Me:

169,810 reads

5,513 votes

3,184 comments

Maiden of the Moon

38,529 reads 

1,683 votes

1,306 comments

So the first book did a little better but I'm happy on both! You guys made this happen and I love you all!

some questions for you

1. Why did you read this book?

2. What did you like?

3. What you disliked?

4. Things you want to say to me as an author?

*hugs everyone warmly*

Please check out my upcoming book!!

Private and the Captain:

She finally found her inner self and her courage, the will to live. That’s when she, Elsa Arendelle, decided to join in the army and use her strength for greater good. It was the moment when her world started crumbling again and her insecurities were returning.

Jackson Overland the legendary Captain Jack Frost, former member of the Guardians squat, is her trainer. The harsh, cold hearted Captain isn’t something that she will endure. Will he break her rebellious spirit? Jack Frost can’t stand girls or someone who tells him what to do. Especially when it comes from a lower being than him which he despises.

Elsa Arendelle is a private in training with her other squat members Hiro Hamada, Hiccup Haddock and Eugene Fitzherbert. She also gets to know few girls from another squat, Rapunzel Corona, Astrid Hofferson and Merida Dunbroch.

Can Elsa prove her worthiness to her squat members, herself and most importantly to her Captain Jack Frost?