5 Tooth Palace

POV Jack

There weren’t many dark corners inside Tooth Palace. However I found the only one that was against the rock walls and the shadow from a tree was casting upon it. Here I’m sitting and trying to avoid the tooth fairies that work for Toothiana. They just don’t seem to either care or don’t understand my wish to be by myself right now.

I try to touch the rock wall but it isn’t freezing. I try to blast a strong wind but it isn’t working. This would have been bad if you’ve asked me about it few decades go, now I could give it less. “Jack?” I heard Toothiana’s voice from behind of me, she flies to me and seems worried.

“Hey  Tooth,” I sighed and I turned back around. “Why are you hiding in the dark?” She whispered and kneeled next to me. “I just am,” I said simply and she hummed.

Suddenly she wrapped her arms around my neck. “It’s alright Jack, we’ve been friends for long time. I see how you struggle day by day,” she whispered and her embrace was tighter. “Calm down Tooth,” I whispered and patted her back. She let go of me and looks at me smiling her compassionate smile.

“So now we just need a way for the children to believe in you again!” She giggled happily and I gave her a faint smile. “How could we possibly do that?” I chuckled, this enthusiasm of hers amused me. “Fun, you’ll bring the fun back to people’s lifes!” She chirped happily and I groaned while rolling my eyes. “Jackson Jack Overland Frost!” Toothiana shout out like a mother would and slapped my shoulder.

I startled and she continued her preaching. “You should take this more seriously! Besides you were there to help us when children stopped believing in us. Now you’re the one in trouble and we’ll help you!” She poked my chest and smiled.

I messed up my hair and glance at her. “I just don’t care what happens to me,” I sighed and she seemed a bit angry right now, her shoulders raised as she inhaled deeply. She also frowned and pushed me from my shoulder. “You should care! And care for the kids at least! You were the one who brought them outside from playing of videogames to having snow fights! Just think what happens when you’re gone!” She yelled.

I laughed blankly, “They’ll continue playing games and eating their snacks?” Toothiana nodded, “yes! Their teeth will be ruined!” After she said that I stood up. “Ok, that’s enough. Make your fairies take me away from here,” I looked around me.

Everywhere were bright colors, pink and orange mixed with gold. It just didn’t seem right to be in a place where memories are hold. The memories that I wish would be gone. It’s funny how once I wanted my memories back and now I wish them gone. They just hurt me more.

“Jack?” Toothiana yelled after me when I was walking away from her. “LEAVE ME ALONE!” I turned around and shouted to her. She froze on her spot and stared at me with surprise. I look down and gritted my teeth together. Then I saw it around my neck. It was the necklace which I gave to Elsa once. I touched it and it opened, playing the tune that made my heart ache.

“NO!” I yelled and ripped it from my neck and throwing it to ground. I run away, as far as possible from Tooth. Her Tooth Palace is in way too far and I’m cornered in this place. It’s impossible to get away if you can’t hide or dig a hole out. Which I can’t do at the moment. I’ve lost myself and my abilities.

“Jack?”  I hear her whisper and when I turn around I see her. “Els?” I whisper back and she nodded. I close my eyes, “I missed you.” Her steps are closing me, “I know it Jack. Why did you let me die?” My heart is aching, “I tried my everything. Moon didn’t listen to me.” I responded to her.

When I open my eyes I see her standing close to me, sobbing. My eyes are getting blurry in sight, “Don’t cry My Moon.” She turns her head to look at me, “Why you kept on living without me?” She cried and I bit my lower lip. “I didn’t want to,” I gulped and she was now crying a lot. I walk to her slowly, my eyesight is getting worse second by second.