Epilogue

POV Elsa

”Come down Jack!”

There he is again, flying high up in the air and goofing around.

“No I won’t! I’m not going to put on a suit!” Jack shouted his reply and started laughing.

“I said.. get down,” I groaned.

”Catch me first!” He said mischievously.

I rolled my eyes and then I waved my hand in the air. He screamed just before the giant snowball hit on him and made him fly down. Slowly I walk to him and I crouch down.

“Having fun?” I smiled and then I helped him up. He glared at me and wiped some of the snow away from his clothes.

“I was,” he mumbled.

“You will love the suit that I’m doing to you,” I whispered to his ear and I pecked a kiss on his lips. On that moment I touched his shoulders and then I took a step back. I watch with a smile when an icy suit appears on him, it matches with my ice dress. It’s less shimmering though. He is wearing a pair of shoes too.

“Okay. It’s cool,” Jack muttered but then he pointed at his shoes. ”These I’m not wearing!” He whined.

“Yes you are. It would be a shame if the Protector of the Guardians would have to beat some sense into a certain Guardian,” Elsa raised her eyebrow.

“Mmh… as if you would,” Jack teased me.

“Just try. You are my husband so as a wife… well, let’s say that it’s for your own good to wear the clothes I want you to wear,” I grinned.

“That’s blackmailing!” He whined but ended it up quickly. I smile to him while placing my arms around his shoulders. He replies with a smile before resting his forehead against mine.

I feel his hands around my waist and I try to break free. “Where do you think you are going?”He laughed aloud and held me tighter. We bumped against each other, his chest hit against mine and he glances at me quickly.

“We should get going to the party. We’ve been playing around enough in the mountainside of Arendelle,” I giggled and he started kissing me.

I pushed him away, “Jack I am serious!” I gave him a strict look and he raised his hands into air.

“You are so busy with your work and I am mine. I just wanted to spent some time with you,” Jack smiled innocently.

“Well  I assure you that soon I will be taking some time off,” I mumbled.

“Huh?” Jack questioned but I ignored it. He sighed and bowed to me. “May I carry you to the castle?” Jack smiled and I nodded my head while giving my hand to him.

Soon we were at the castle. It was already evening and the private party was about to start. I heard the sound of North’s sleigh and we knew that other Guardians would be here too.

“Jack! Elsa!” Lili cheered as we walked in. She run to greet us, giving us both warm hugs.

“Nice to see you too,” I smiled while holding her hands. “Where’s Ethan?”

“Well he is – ah! There he is!” Lili sighed as she had been glancing around the room. Then she saw Ethan who was carrying a toddler in his arms.

“Hey, I’m glad that you could come,” Ethan laughed and bounced his son better to his arms.

“May I?” I smiled as I reached my hands towards the black haired baby boy with blue eyes, the exact image of his father. Ethan nodded his head and gave me little Jackson to hold.

“He is so cute,” I laughed as I watched into Jackson’s blue eyes.

“He sure is,” Lili laughed.

“How are things in the kingdom?” Jack asked from Ethan.

“They are well,” Ethan replied and watched his son keenly. He had been king for two years now and now he was 23 year old.

“Are you guys ready to meet everyone? The Avengers arrived yesterday,” Lili smiled and took Jackson from me. Jackson babbled out something which made me laugh.

“Oh! Even Thor?” Jack grinned and Lili nodded. Even though Thor’s teachings had been rough Jack had been missing him.

“Even Thor and his friends. King Alex and his wife came too. Aleah came also,” Lili smiled. We followed them into celebration and we saw everyone enjoying their time together.

Stark was making some bad jokes with Bunnymund. Toothiana was flying around and admiring well-cared teeth of people.

I glance at Jack and I can’t help not to smile. He was really happy at that moment, during the years he found his core again. He is the fun person who I get to know and love when I was mortal. We found our love again.