1. the message

~the message~

{the outift you're wearing is shown in the cover of each chapter}
btw creds to @yvelltall for the idea of putting your outfit in the cover🤍
btw sunas bi in this story😩🙏

you were lying down on your stomach, on your bed on a saturday. you were bored, as usual, and you had already checked all of your social media notifications, so you decided to go for a walk. you got up from your bed, and walked down your stairs. your mom greeted you as you walked past her, and you told her that you were just going to go get some fresh air.

you started walking down the block, to your favourite coffee shop. you walked in and saw your classmate, martina, sitting down at a table near the corner. you walked over to her, and waved.

"hey martina!"

"oh! hey (y/n)! come, sit!"

you smiled as you sat down across from her.

"i was just walking by to grab a coffee." you said, and smiled.

"Oh yeah, same, except I saw this cute boy at the other end of the café so I sat down and started examining him." Martina said, motioning to the other end of the café.

You laughed. Typical Martina.

"Go talk to him! Your good looks will definitely attract him." You said, encouraging her.

"You know I'm too shy to do that!"

"Whatever Martina," You giggled. "Well I'm going to order my coffee now."

You walked over to the cashier, since there was no line, and ordered your coffee.

A few minutes later you got your coffee. You walked over to the door of the café, and noticed that Martina was having a conversation with the hot guy she was talking about earlier. You laughed to yourself. I don't want to interrupt their conversation. I'm sure Martina won't mind if I left without saying goodbye.

You walked out of the coffee shop, and back to your house. As you walked up the steps that led to your house, you pulled out your phone, and texted Martina. You told her that you were sorry that you didn't say bye, but that you didn't want to interrupt her conversation.

You got to your door, and unlocked it. Your mom was cooking herself lunch.

"Hi mom, I'm home!"

"Hi sweetie, would you like some lunch?"

"I'm fine, thank you!" You said as you walked up the stairs to your room.

You sat down on your bed, and saw that you had gotten a text message.

unknown number
I think u got the wrong number

Huh? What's this person talking about? You scrolled up to see if you'd texted them and sure enough you had. It was the text that you'd meant to send to Martina.

You
sorry I was trying to text my friend

You
I must have typed in a wrong digit or something