14. slut🍋

~slut~

{degrading, bdsm}

you got into sunas bedroom, and he locked the door behind you.

you sat down on his bed, and he pushed you so that he was on top of you and you were lying down.

"wanna tell me why you were watching my pornhub video?

you shivered and your face got red. "I-I-um-"

he put his hand over your neck, choking you.

"you fucking whore. bend over."

you did as he said as he pulled out his member.

he rubbed it against your opening for what seemed like forever.

"put it in." you told him.

he laughed. "you really are a whore huh. you fucking virgin."

you got slightly turned on at his comment, and you laid your head down on the bed, sighing.

all of a sudden you felt something inside of you, and you realized that suna had put his member in.

you'd never felt this feeling before, so full, it was painful at first but then that pain turned into pleasure.

his pace was fast, and it was too much for you to take.

"s-slower suna-"

at that comment he went faster, gripping your ass tightly as he thrust into you.

"suna- it's too much-"

"take it." he said, which sounded more like an order.

you gripped his bedsheets as he continued to go fast, covering your mouth so that you wouldn't moan.

"i can't hear you." suna said, as he slapped your ass.

you let out a muffled moan into your hands, and he stopped thrusting into you.

get on your back, I'm switching holes.

you got into missionary, still covering your mouth.

he put his member in your opening, and grabbed your hands, pinning them into the bed, so that they weren't covering your mouth anymore.

"im going to make you scream my name."

you let out a soft moan, trying to control yourself.

"let me hear you~" suna said, thrusting into you, and hitting your g-spot.

"suna!" you moaned loudly.

"that's more like it." he thrusted in and out of you in quick movements, his hands still pinning yours to the bed.

"so how does it feel. its your first time isn't it."

"y-yeah- its- good~" you moaned, the sentence barely escaping your lips.

he leaned in and started making out with you, as he moved his hips to keep thrusting into you.