4. the sex addict🍋

~the sex addict~

It was the end of the day, and you had to go to your locker to pick up your things. I wonder if I'll run into my lockermate.

You walked towards your locker and saw him there. You started walking faster so that you could meet him before he left, and just your luck, you got there in time.

He turned around and looked at you. He had beautiful dark brown, slightly-combed down hair, with few strands sticking out at the top of his head and middle-parted bangs. His eyes were greyish-yellow and narrow, and his eyebrows were thin. He was the most beautiful creature you had ever seen in your entire life.

"oh hey, you must be my lockermate." he said calmly.

"y-yeah. so what's your name?"

"suna. what's yours?"

wait a second holy shit- THIS was suna? the guy you had been texting, and the guy you accidentally called once?! god damn he was fine as hell.

"You're suna? I'm (Y/n)!" You said.

His facial expression changed from calm to surprised.

"so you're the one that "accidentally" called me huh?" he said, putting bunny ears at accidentally.

"it was an accident!" you explained.

"yeah I know." he said, laughing.

"so I met your friends at lunch today." You told him.

"oh really? did they say anything about me?"

"um yeah... they said you were a stoner... and a.. sex addict." You said, looking up at him.

He laughed. "Well I won't deny it." He smirked, and finished grabbing the rest of his stuff from his locker. He looked back at you, to see you staring at him in shock.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing, I just didn't expect you to be a sex addict." You said, grabbing your stuff from your locker.

"Why?"

"You don't seem like that type of person."

"Are you that type of person?" He asked, smirking.

"I-"

"I was joking." He laughed.

You finished packing up your stuff, and you walked out of the building. Suna was walking beside you, but you weren't saying a word.

You started walking home, and saw that Suna was still walking beside you.

"Hey don't you have to go home?"

"My house is in this direction." He said.

God I'm so stupid. "Oh...right."

You walked for another few minutes before you reached your house.

"Bye." You said to Suna.