28. locker room 🍋

~locker room~

you were rushing to get to school, since you were late and didn't want everyone to be waiting for you.

today was the day that you would be going to nationals with the team.

you'd been packing for the last few days, trying to get ready.

once you got to the school, you sprinted to the gym, only to find that most of the team hadn't arrived yet.

the twins greeted you as you walked over to the bench and sat down next to suna.

he hugged you and you leaned into him, making him hold you in his arms.

"are you excited for our game today?" he asked you.

"of course! i cant wait to see you guys win."

he looked at you and smiled, then squeezed you tighter.

you smiled as you looked over to the twins, overhearing their conversation.

"hey, how long do you think it'll take for the rest of their lazy asses to show up?" osamu said, chuckling.

"probably another half hour or so, we did come a bit early anyways."

you continued to stare at them as they conversed, not thinking about anything in particular.

"did you hear that?" suna whispered in your ear.

"hear what?" you whispered back to him.

"the rest of the team won't be here for another half hour or so." he said.

"yeah. so..."

he grinned and whispered "quickie in the locker room?"

you looked up at him and blushed, nodding.

he motioned for you to go in first, as he followed after you.

after you got in you heard him shout to the twins.

"we're having sex in here so don't come in unless you wanna join us!!"

you laughed as you heard the twins reply.

"typical."

suna walked into the locker room, and pulled you onto the bench.

he stood up, and knelt down in front of you, grinning.

you smiled back at him as he began kissing your neck.

you let out small moans as he softly bit down, leaving hickeys all over.

"suna... p-people will see those..." you stuttered.

he laughed slightly as he replied. "that's the point, im just marking my territory."

"what are you, a dog?" you laughed.

"i could be yours if you wanted." he said, his head travelling down to kiss your thighs.

you looked down at him and how attractive he looked in that position, knelt down in front of you.