20. the truth

~the truth~

you were eating lunch with atsumu and the team when suna walked up to your table, melanie following behind him.

"hiiii." you said, greeting suna.

"hi baby." suna said in a tired voice.

melanie nervously peeked out from behind him.

"what's melanie doing here?" osamu asked.

"can she sit with us?" suna asked.

the team all looked at you when suna said that, and you rolled your eyes.

"sure, whatever."

they sat down and got their lunches out.

you kept talking with the team as if nothing had changed, suna pitching into the conversation as well, while melanie was sitting quietly eating her lunch.

she whispered something into sunas ear, and his face became more comforting.

"hey (y/n)? could you go outside for a second? mel needs to talk to you."

since when did he start calling her mel....

you got up and walked outside, melanie following behind you.

once you got outside, you turned around and faced melanie.

"what is it."

"listen, (y/n), im sorry. im sorry about everything I did, and said to you. I just- wasn't over my relationship with suna. it didn't end the way I wanted it too. and seeing you with him- it just made me angry. but I know better now. im sorry I forced suna to be my friend with benefits. I'm sorry... that I topped him. im just overall sorry. and I hope you can forgive me, but I understand if you can't." she said, looking down at the ground.

wait wait wait wait....she...topped...suna....she made him... be her friend with benefits.... and he just let it happen....?

you forced a smile. "it's fine melanie don't sweat it. we all make mistakes."

im not even mad at that hoe anymore. suna let her fuck him? that fucking player.

we walked back into the cafeteria and you acted like everything was fine.

───*̥˚──────*̥˚

after school you walked towards your locker. you put your things away, and walked to the front of the school.

you saw suna and maddie there, so you walked up to them.

"hey babeee!!" maddie said.

"hey maddieee!"

she gave you a hug.

"I never get to see you second years at school!" she said, upset.

"well maybe if you fail third year then you can spend another year with us." suna said, taking a sip of his water.

"ugh whatever. see y'all tomorrow, hopefully!" maddie said, waving and walking away.

you and suna waved goodbye to maddie, then started walking home yourselves.

you got to your house, and grabbed sunas arm, dragging him inside.

"you're not busy tonight are you?"

"no-"

"good. as you should be."

you dragged him up to your room, and threw him on your bed.

you lay down next to him, and rolled over so that you were facing each other.

"what did you do with melanie last night?"

"i fucked her."

I looked at him dead in his eyes.

"well at least you were honest but you're still gonna be punished."

"you knew?"

"melanie told me while we were outside."

"oh. what do you mean punished?"

"for fucking melanie!"

"you said I could have a friend with benefits!"

"yes I did, because I thought it would be osamu! not the girl that straight up threatened me to back off of you!"

"well then you thought wrong!"

"are you arguing with me suna?!"

"I don't know, I guess?!"

"listen (y/n), ......." suna began, as he started explaining himself.

"no suna. you cheated on me." you interrupted him.

"(y/n) I don't like mel like that-"

"and when did you start calling her mel?!"

"I-"

"i might as well go fuck terushima!!"

he paused for a second. "(y/n) what the fuck."

shit. was that too far? I mean, well, I told suna he was allowed to have a friend with benefits... so technically he didn't cheat? so why am I going off on him then. why do I feel so betrayed.

"sorry suna. im just really upset with you."

"i know. i had no right to... you know. i broke it off with her though. its just... i can't explain it."

"what is it?"

"im just so used to- fucking people. and now that im in a relationship its hard, its hard for me to change the way ive been for 2 months. but i promise i will change. for you."

"well i have a way you can make it up to me."

"yeah, anything. anything to make you feel better (y/n)."

this should be interesting...

sorry this chapter was so short😩 anyways I'll try to write the next chapter as soon as i can🧐🙏 I love y'all ❤️ also what's up with all of y'all wanting to murder melanie and suna😭😭😭😭