9. party

~party~

it was 4:30 on saturday, and the party that you had been invited to was at 5:00. suna would be picking you up any minute so you put the last finishing touches on your outfit and waited on your couch for him to ring the doorbell.

you heard suna ring the doorbell, and you got your stuff and stepped outside.

"what are you wearing-"

"my party outfit!"

suna stared at you in awe, then put his arm around your back and walked you to his car.

"stay by my side at all times (y/n)." he said.

you thought that it would be best to do as he said, so you nodded.

you got into the passenger seat and suna started driving to the party place. it wasn't very far away, and it took you guys about 10 minutes to get there.

"(y/n), what the fuck are you wearing!" kita shouted.

"my party outfit." you said, smiling.

"tch. let's go inside." suna said, dragging you inside the massive house, kita and the rest of the team following.

once you got inside you heard a lot of people talking in almost every corner of the house, and you also saw a lot of hot boys around.

tonight's gonna be fun.

you got loose of sunas grasp, and went over to the kitchen counter and poured yourself some wine.

"(y/n), you're underage."

"fiiiiine." you whined, and poured it into the sink.

you followed the rest of the team i into the huge living room where most of the people were hanging out, sitting on the couches.

you sat down on a couch, kita and atsumu next to you. suna sat on the couch opposite of you, by himself.

but soon enough two girls sat down on both sides of him and started caressing him.

I'mnotjealousI'mnotjealousI'mnotjealousI'mnotjealous

you regained your focus and realized that you were staring at them.

"are you okay (y/n)?" kita asked.

"huh? oh yeah I'm fine."

"guys, let's play truth or dare!" aran suggested. everyone agreed.

"okay, osamu, truth or dare?" aran asked.

"dare."

"I dare you to make out with that girl over there." aran said, pointing to a girl sitting in a couch on the other end of the room.

"okay." Osamu said. he got up, and walked over to the girl on the couch.

you saw him sit next to her, talk to her for a bit, then they made out and aran had to go over there and tell them that that was enough.

he sat back down on the couch.

"suna, truth or dare."