6. bottom

~bottom~

slightly nsfw!

btw I forgot to mention this but you an atsumu are like bestfriends now and you're really close w each other

you went to school the next morning, hoping not to see Suna since that would be way too awkward for your liking. but of course, you saw him. he was talking with osamu, and he looked tired as fuck. osamu looked like he was....teasing him....seductively? maybe you were just tired, and seeing things. you saw osamu unbutton one of sunas buttons on his shirt, and his the top of his shirt opened up a bit, revealing what looked like...hickeys..?

you looked away, and quickly walked to class. you still could barely believe the fact that suna was a porn star, but you were definitely not telling anyone about that, since then they'd ask how you knew. you walked into your class, and sat down for yet another boring day.

───*̥˚──────*̥˚

the bell rang, signalling the start of lunch. you walked out of your classroom, with atsumu, and you guys talked while you walked towards the cafeteria. you got to your usual table, and sat down with atsumu. suna and osamu sat down soon after.

"suna, you look tired, did you get enough sleep last night?" kita asked.

"mmh." suna replied. it's like he was too tired to even utter a response.

"don't worry about him, he just stayed up late again last night." osamu reassured everyone.

suna slumped back into his chair, eating his lunch slowly.

osamu pulled atsumu aside, and they discussed something quickly, which had made atsumu come back to the table looking shocked.

"what happened?" you whispered to him.

"I'll tell you later." he whispered back quickly.

───*̥˚──────*̥˚

lunch was over, and you and atsumu were walking to your next class together. you were walking peacefully, when atsumu pulled you into a hidden spot at the end of the hallway.

"hey, what gives!" you hissed at him.

"okay, so what samu said to me was that... apparently he topped suna, and that's why he was so tired today, because his whole body was sore. samu's always lying though, so I suggest you take everything he says with a grain of salt."

but I thought suna was a dom? he likes...getting topped?

"did he like it?"

"apparently yes."

"okay, let's get back to class.

───*̥˚──────*̥˚

the school day was over, and as you walked home you thought about what atsumu had told you earlier.