12. (y/n)

~(y/n)~

(the cover is what sunas wearing)

sunas pov

I got to osamus house and knocked on the door. atsumu opened it, and I told him that I told osamu I was coming.

"osamus in his room."

"okay thanks."

I walked up the stairs to osamus room, saying hi to his parents, who were like my own parents.

"hi suna!!" osamus mom called.

"hi mrs. m."

she was drying dishes in the kitchen while osamus dad was in the living room watching TV.

I opened osamus door, and I saw him railing a girl.

"jeez osamu lock your door."

he paused and looked over at me, with a smirk on his face.

"suna could you wait a bit? just stand outside until she reaches her climax."

"tsk. fine." I stepped outside of his room, closing the door. I leaned my head against the wall, and I could hear them both moaning in his room.

atsumu walked up the stairs, and saw me standing outside osamus room.

"where's osamu?" he asked.

I moved my head in the direction of his room, and I told him not to go in.

"oh. okay."

he stood outside of osamus bedroom with me, and we both waited in silence, with osamu and the girls moans in the background.

a few minutes later osamu came out of his room, the girl following behind him.

"I'm driving her home. wait here." he walked down the stairs and out the door.

I shrugged and walked downstairs as well, sitting on the couch with osamus dad.

I pulled out my phone and started texting maddie.

me
hey
what plans did u have td

maddie🤍
I'm just hanging out w smo

me
and u cant tell me who?

she didn't respond very quickly, but she texted me back a few minutes later.

maddie🤍
im hanging out w (y/n).

I didn't know they were friends.

me
alr

osamu walked through the front door, swinging his car keys around his finger.

"finally." I said, getting up off of the couch.

I walked upstairs to his room, him and atsumu following me.

I sat down at his desk, while they sat on his bed.