15. trouble

~trouble~

suna dropped you off at your house.

it was 8:30, and you didn't really know what to do.

"oh!! I should text maddie!!"

you
maddie!! we're dating now!!
ty for all ur help I couldn't have done this w/o u <3

maddie
omg congrats!! ofc I'm glad I could help!!

maddies so sweet... I can't believe I used to hate her.

a secret you had been keeping from everyone was that you were pansexual. you told them that you were hetero just because you didn't really like being labelled, you just liked who you liked and that was all.

maddie was a really pretty girl, and for a moment you thought you had a crush on her, but you were just grateful for her help. besides, you were dating suna now, and you only had feelings for him.

───*̥˚──────*̥˚

you got to school, and you saw atsumu and them talking near the fountain in the front, so you walked over to them.

"hey guys." you said.

"hey (y/n)!" they greeted you.

you talked with them for a bit, until you felt a hand on your ass.

"hi baby." suna said from behind you, squeezing your ass.

"baby?" kita asked.

"yeah." suna said.

"how did that happen?"

"(y/n)'s my type."

you laughed, and gave suna a hug.

"you're so much nicer when you're around the team."

"he's mean when he's not around us?" atsumu asked.

"of course not. just dominant." suna said, smirking.

a few minutes passed and you were still talking with the team.

"im gonna walk to class now." you said.

"okay, let's go."

the first class you had was social studies, which you didn't have with suna before, but sunas social studies class was more difficult, and your social studies teacher decided to move you to his class since you were pretty good at social studies.

you and suna walked in together, and took your seats next to each other.

you talked for a while, until a group of girls walked into the classroom.

they looked at suna and smiled, then they all sat down, one of them sitting in the desk behind sunas.

the teacher walked into the room, and started teaching the class. he assigned you pages from your textbook, and the class started working on them.