13. sunas house🍋

~sunas house~

{degrading}

suna opened the door, and paused for a few moments.

he smirked, then welcomed you in.

you walked into his house, waiting for him to catch up to you while he locked his front door.

he walked into his living room, and sat down on his couch.

you decided to sit down next to him, and you both sat there silently for a few seconds.

"so why did you want to hang out?"

"oh, uh, I don't know. I just...wanted to do something today that's all."

"if all you wanted to do was do something then why not ask pisshair?"

you laughed at his comment. "I...don't really know."

he laughed, and turned to face you, bringing his face a few centimetres from yours.

"I know why you're really here~" he said softly into your ears.

"w-why do you think I was lying-"

he pulled away from your face, and sat back down in his previous position.

"forget it. do you want something to eat? drink?"

"I'm fine."

he got up, and went into his kitchen.

as soon as he was out of sight, you pulled out your phone and texted maddie.

you
maddie help! it's so awkward idek what to say!

maddie
be bold! make a move! he likes girls who give off top energy! or be helpless! let him know that you want him badly, because he likes subs too!

okay. I can do this.

suna came back from the kitchen, with a glass of water in his hand. he sat on the couch, and turned on the TV.

you turned sideways on his couch, so that he couldn't see your phone screen, and you went on your phone to think of how you should go about doing things.

you know what? ugh I'm so horny right now, I need to do something. I obviously can't make a move on him, so I'll just pleasure myself quietly until I build up the confidence to make a move.

you went onto google, and opened a new incognito window.

p-o-r-n-h-u-b. you searched it, and went into sunas profile. you didn't have earphones, so you couldn't have your volume up or suna would hear it. you decided to just listen to it on mute, since sunas jerking off alone without his voice could still easily make you cum.

you clicked the video, and it started playing. you couldn't exactly finger yourself, so you just squeezed your legs together and ⭕️💢⭕️💢 (iykyk😩)

you were a few minutes into the video, and already nearing your climax.

you started breathing heavily, but you didn't notice because you were so focused on the video.