5. porn🍋

~porn~

to be honest, you were always into sex. you were a virgin, but you watched enough porn to know how to do it. you'd pleasure yourself often, since you had no one to pleasure you for you. no one really knew this, but you were a slut. all you've wanted since your third year in middle school was to have someone's member inside of you, but to no avail. maybe it was because you were too shy to just go up to someone and ask them to fuck you, because you weren't that type of person.

the first time you saw suna, all you could think about was what his friends said, about how he was a sex addict. well, you were thinking of the possibility that he was like you, a virgin but addicted to sex. you were horribly mistaken though, and you knew that the day that you saw suna walk out of that closet with that girl. you realized that suna was confident, and attractive enough to have people asking him to have sex with them.

you have to admit, you were jealous. and when suna said those words to you, "you know, if you want it, all you have to do is ask~"

god of course you wanted it, but you weren't going to ask for it. besides you didn't want to objectify him. you really did like him, you could tell. you haven't had a crush since elementary, no boy was ever your type. yet here suna was, with his attractive dark brown hair, and his narrow yellow eyes. his style, his voice, his personality. god you have never fell for someone so quickly. you never thought that texting the wrong number would lead to this.

you didn't think suna liked you back though. he just wants sex, that's all. right? that's...all? you really weren't sure, though suna didn't seem like the type of person to catch feelings that fast. to be honest, suna was still sort of a mystery to you, since you knew basically nothing about him, all you knew was his number, and that he was famous for some reason.

it was after school, and you had nothing to do. you were feeling horny just by the thought of suna though, so you got up off your bed and locked your door. you went on your laptop, and opened an incognito window. p-o-r-n-h-u-b  you typed into your laptop. the familiar website popped up, and you clicked on it. you looked through the home page, and saw something that made you freeze.

a video by s-suna rintarou? that couldn't be suna. no way suna had a pornhub account, let alone published videos. you checked his profile, and sure enough, it was him. it was actually him. you were still horny, so your dumbass decided to masturbate to one of sunas videos. he only had one, so you clicked on it.

you lift up your skirt and moved your panties aside, putting a finger on your clit. you played the video, and put your finger inside of you.

the video was of suna, lying down on his bed. it started off with him fully clothed, then a few seconds into it you could see the outline of his dick, and he pulled it out from his boxers. he started stroking it, up and down. he softly moaned, and kept the same pace he was stroking it at. a few minutes later, he stopped, and took off his shirt, revealing his abs, god his abs were so attractive.

he then started stroking his member faster, moaning.

"fuuuck~" he hissed.

his moans were attractive. you never said that because it was such a weird compliment to give someone but it was true.

he stroked it, faster and faster.

"fuck- I'm close~" he whispered, tilting his head back.

all the while you were fingering yourself, pushing your fingers in and out of you, and getting more wet the farther you got in the video.

"mmm~ mmmnm~" he moaned, sounding full of pleasure.

you fingered yourself faster, about to reach your climax.

suna was stroking his cock at the same fast speed, and he was moaning.

"fuck~ oh fuuuck~ yeah~" he moaned loudly, then came.

you came at the same time, releasing onto your sheets. you rewinded the video, looking at suna when he came. white liquid shot from his member, and went into his sheets.

"fuck-" he hissed. he lay there on his bed, looking worn out, and the video ended. you were still thinking about how incredibly big his member was. bigger then anything you'd seen in your entire life. it was then you knew, that you'd be watching that video many times from now on.

you would never tell suna about this though. about how you were pleasuring yourself to a video of him jerking off. you looked at his profile, and saw that he had 2 million followers. maybe that's how he got so many on all of his other social media's. come to think of it, you did see rather odd comments on his posts. things like "upload another video," or "how is it so big and long." it weirded you out, but you thought maybe they were inside jokes between him and those people. but now you knew, they all came from pornhub.

you never saw suna as the type of guy to film himself doing that, then again you'd see him filming the twins fighting once in a while. you wondered what else was in his camera roll, or if he'd ever sent nudes to somebody. well, it's whatever. you shouldn't think about his personal life like that, you had no right.

you got up off of your bed, and went to go take a shower.

god I want him so badly.

anyways y'all I hope u liked that chapter