26. last hangout🍋

~last hangout~

{back to (y/n)'s pov}

I walked down my stairs and opened the door, expecting to just see suna, but with him I saw his twin, izumi.

"oh..uh..hey." I said, stepping aside so that they could walk in.

suna walked in first while izumi was a bit hesitant, but she walked in with her head down.

I gave suna a hug and he stood next to me as we waited for izumi to take off her shoes.

she took them off and looked up at us, suna and I both staring at her.

it was silent for a few minutes, and you were looking around awkwardly while izumi was looking at the floor.

"look....I'm sorry for being so mean to you. I didn't know that mel....you know. I- I feel terrible."

you were shocked that she was saying sorry, since she came off as a rude person to you.

"oh...it's..it's fine don't worry about it," you said.

you all walked into your living room.

"hey izumi, we're going upstairs. stay down here." suna said.

"fine." she said.

"there's snacks in the cupboard over there, make yourself at home." you said while walking up the stairs with suna.

you walked into your room, and closed the door.

suna threw you on your bed, him lying on top of you.

he started kissing down your neck, soft moans escaping your lips.

"may I?" he said, grabbing your shirt.

you nodded.

he kept eye contact with you as he took off your shirt, leaving your top half completely exposed.

he placed soft kisses onto your breasts, his hands going down the side of your body.

he reached the top of your shorts, and looked up at you again, making sure he had your consent.

you nodded and he started taking off your shorts, along with your panties.

he travelled down towards your womanhood, still keeping eye contact with you.

he licked a strip through your opening, and your body tensed up.

he started sucking on your folds, and in between them, at a somewhat fast pace.

"shit-" you groaned, arching your back which moved your womanhood away from suna.

"dont move baby." he said, as you stopped arching your back.

he continued to go down on you, this time at a faster pace.

"fuck suna-" you moaned, grabbing onto his hair and pushing him farther down into your womanhood.

"mmm~"