16. assumptions

~assumptions~

{slightly nsfw!}

school had just ended, and you were walking to your locker to get your things.

you walked down the hallway and saw melanie there with suna.

you started walking slower, to watch what they were doing before you got there.

you saw melanie touch his cheek, caressing it.

she then walked away happily.

you walked towards the locker, and took your things out, angrily.

"hi baby." suna said, kissing your cheek.

you didn't respond, and kept taking your things out and putting them in your bag.

"(y/n)?" he said, looking into your eyes.

you kept ignoring him.

he grabbed your cheek, and brought your face up so that you were finally looking at him.

"what's wrong babe?"

"nothing. just had a rough day that's all." you said, pretending that was what was wrong.

"oh okay." suna said, pulling you into a hug.

he held your head and comforted you, making you feel bad for being angry with him.

but he let melanie caress his cheek, and touch his hand in socials. I have a good reason to be mad at him. I shouldn't feel bad.

you walked out of the building, suna walking by your side.

"bye baby."

"where are you going?"

"I have practice. unless you wanna come?"

"no it's fine. I have homework to do."

"oh. okay then. do you want me to visit you after practice? I can help you with your homework."

"no suna. it's fine."

you walked away in the direction of your house, and suna stared at you for a bit before walking towards the gym.

───*̥˚──────*̥˚

sunas pov

btw I forgot to mention this but melanie is also the club manager for the volleyball team💃

i don't know why (y/n)'s being so distant with me today. did I do something wrong?

I walked towards the gym, and I got greeted by kita and melanie.

I walked over to the benches, and changed into my volleyball clothes.

I could feel melanies eyes on me as I was changing. I didn't mind though. all she was doing is looking. nothing else. besides, she knows I have a girlfriend.