11. girls night

~girls night~

it was 2:00 on saturday, and you were driving over to maddie's house for your "girls night."

she texted you her address, and it was about a fifteen minute drive from your house. when you got there, you saw that her house was huge, like a mansion. well, what did you expect? a cottage?

you rang her doorbell and she answered the door, welcoming you into her house.

"I live alone." she told you. "you don't have to worry about anyone bothering us."

"you live alone in this huge house?"

"yeah, it was my parents house, they died when I was younger and my grandma took care of me up until a few years ago when she passed away as well."

"oh I'm so sorry to hear that."

"it's fine I'm not looking for pity." she said, smiling. she walked into her living room and you followed her, looking at the things in her house as you walked.

you sat down on her couch as she went to her kitchen to get herself something to drink.

"would you like anything?"

"no I'm fine."

she came back with water and sat down on her couch.

"okay! what do you want to know?"

ugh what do I even ask her, I'm gonna get second hand embarrassment anyways. whatever, she said she wouldn't judge, so it should be fine.

"you promise you won't judge?"

"I've heard a lot of weird things in my life. your questions probably wouldn't even make top 10." she laughed, trying to lighten the mood.

"okay. the first question I have is, why does suna have a pornhub account?"

maddie laughed and then looked at your facial expression and stopped herself.

"sorry that's right, I won't judge. um well I don't really know. maybe for attention? I think he doesn't really care if people see him like that, since it doesn't matter to him. he probably wants more people to hook up with, and he can do that with pornhub I guess."

"oh okay. um so how is suna...in um..."

"in bed?"

"uh...yeah..."

"well he's really fucking attractive to be honest. I cant even lie about that. I've never topped him before but I know he likes girls who can dominate him. he loves being submissive but he doesn't show it much unless you try topping him and you make him feel good. I've never tried topping him because im not really the dom type. but he's also good at being a dom."

"oh, okay. so, what are his...kinks?"

"oh yeah. well, he likes getting tied up, teased, this is a weird one but kind of um...abused? I don't know he just likes getting hit or slapped. he also has a daddy kink, and he loves getting called a "good boy." kind of weird but yeah."