7. horny🍋

~horny~

{warning?: degrading}

you dragged suna down the hall, into the abandoned bathroom that no one would ever go to.

"w-what are you doing-"

"helping you."

you got into a bathroom stall, and locked it.

"take off your pants."

"what- no-"

"look im not going to do this without your consent but how else are you going to get rid of your boner?"

he stared at you, then after a few seconds he gave in.

he unzipped his pants, and brought his member out.

its...h-huge...

you grabbed his member, and started stroking it, gathering spit in your mouth. suna groaned, as you licked his tip.

you then put his member in your mouth, bobbing your head up and down.

you spread your spit along his member, as you saw him gradually getting harder.

it's still getting bigger?

you started bobbing your head up and down at a slightly faster pace, and stroked his member with one of your hands, while your other hand was massaging his balls.

"fuck (y/n)." he moaned, grabbing your hair and throwing his head back.

you started going faster, as you heard his breathing getting heavier.

"your mouth feels so fucking good." he hissed, pushing your mouth farther down on his member.

you deep throated his member, staying at the end of it for a few seconds, then bobbing your head up and down again.

"im gonna-"

he finished, coming in your mouth.

you swallowed, and got up off of your knees.

suna zipped his pants back up, and leaned against the wall.

"tired?" you asked, giggling.

"pleasured is all." he said, smirking.

you opened the stall door and walked out, suna following behind you.

the bell rang, and lunch was over. you and suna walked out of the bathroom and back to the cafeteria, meeting back up with atsumu and the others.

"whered ya guys go?" atsumu asked.

"i forgot something in my locker so we walked there together." you quickly answered.

"oh...okay...well anyways, karasuno invited us to a party on saturday! we're all going, do you guys wanna come too?"

"yeah we'll go." suna said.