8. high🍋

~high~

{degrading}

you sat down on sunas couch, as osamu turned on the TV.

"I'll be out on the balcony." suna said.

he walked out, and you knew he was going to be smoking out there.

you watched TV, and as you did you could feel osamus eyes on you.

"yes?" you said, turning to face him.

"so suna must like you a lot huh."

"what do you mean?"

"well did you not see that he was taken aback when you said you didn't like him?"

"oh- I guess I didn't really pay attention."

osamu laughed and stared at the TV.

"what's your sexuality by the way?" osamu asked you.

"oh, im heterosexual. I guess I'm not really into girls like that you know?"

"yeah I see. you know sunas bisexual right?"

"oh he is? I didn't know... well I mean I guess I should've assumed that much since...." your voice trailed off, not wanting to mention the phone call that you had with osamu and suna.

"since what?" osamu asked, turning to face you.

"oh um, nevermind."

"since the phone call huh," osamu said, smirking, "i guess you could say I'm bisexual too, but only for suna. I've never been attracted to any other guy. I just want him to be happy though so if he likes you then that's fine with me. I'm surprised you've fallen so hard for him, before you've even seen his bottom side. his face is just so attractive when he's getting topped I swear." osamu said, laughing.

you laughed, and went back to watching TV, not knowing what to say.

"I'm going to go check on him." you said, getting up off of the couch.

you walked over to the balcony, and slid open the door. suna was sitting on a chair, his eyes low, red and glossy.

"(y/n)-chan!!!! hiiiiiii!!! whatcha doooooingggg?"

"suna, you're high, calm down. you should go rest." you told him.

"but I wanna stay with youuuu (y/n)-channnnn~"

you grabbed his arm and dragged him inside, laying him down on the couch.

"he's high." you told osamu.

osamu leaned over and whispered in sunas ear.

"rest."

suna looked at him, with his red eyes.

" I don't need to rest I'm fiiiiiiineeee." suna said, yawning. he then fell fast asleep, still sitting up but with his head leaned against the couch.