Chapter 32

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD. PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK>

I felt the tap of the cold thing again against my pussy. Which made me squeak like a fucking mouse.

"As I said before very attentive, you almost make me not want to make you suffer but fuck you senselessly until my name is the only thing in your vocabulary..... but I did say almost"

He picked me up and brought me to the bed and put me on my back fully at his mercy because of my tied hands behind my back.

When I looked up at him he was eyeing me like a predator which is ironic because he actually is. His eyes were red and yellow which clearly meant all three of him was here ready to fuck me. Just thinking about it made me wet and I could tell he knew because he sniffed the air.

"You like when I look at your naked defenseless body don't you." I bite my bottom lip as he chuckled and lowers himself to my naked body. he kissed from my neck and I felt like he was going to bite me but he didnt which was a surprise because I lowkey wanted him to. He kisses slowly down my body until he reaches my breasts he got to my left nipple biting it lightly while never breaking eye contact with me.

I saw in his hands a pink mini vibrator and I'm guessing that was what I felt earlier which was cold. He gets up after assaulting my nipples and brings my legs up and holds them in place with his thighs as he brings the vibrator to that very sensitive bud. I jerk myself away because of the manipulation he had already done making it very sensitive and making me very horny.

He turns it on and I gasp for air while looking everywhere but him. I could feel the rise inside me already and as I was about to let go. "Don't" I looked at him like a mad person but I still held It back. I felt like I was going to bite my lip off with the amount of force I was using to stop myself from cumming. "Let me hear you scream, come for me" and as he says it I release and my head goes back as I heave and regulate my breathing.

"So you can listen?" He smiles and starts to unbutton his shirt releasing his god like body. "Let's see if you can do the same with me balls dead inside you" I don't know if he knows but those words coming from his mouth were like a fire to my flame. Hot. ( Author: Fuego fuego lol)

When he's done he wastes no time climbing on top of me. "Your still a Virgin so I will go easy on you but after I see that your comfortable I will not stop until you can't move without thinking about me"

Before he can put himself in I move away a little "you don't have on a condom" his smirk tells me what I need to know.

"I don't use condoms, I'm going to get you pregnant" with that he enters me causing me to gasp very loudly and grab for the sheets underneath me.

"Your so fucking tight" he says while he's near my ears. He has no idea what this is doing to me. He slowly glides in and out making me become comfortable with his length and size. After a while he grabs my legs and put them over his shoulders, I guess being very flexible came in handy.

I was not ready for what happened next. He rears himself back almost completely out of my pussy and slams right back in. "Fuck"

He keeps hitting the right spots over and over again and I can't help the screams that come out of my mouth. He lifts me up and puts me up against the wall. He holds me against the wall by my thighs and continue to ram into me. "Your so fucking deep Ethan". Tears start to fall down my face and I can only guess leaving a trail of black mascara down my face.

I came like three times so far and he's still goin at me this time I'm turned around standing even though I can barely stand. I felt like I was going to fart and the sound plays through the room but he doesn't stop. The sound comes out a lot more and I can't help my giggle. He grabs my hair pulling me back and holds my neck. "Your fucking soaked babe" he says before he kissed me and let me go. I felt like another earth shattering orgasm was coming and I tried grabbing at the wall but just ended up scrapping it.

I could tell he was close too as his strokes became slower. He rears his head back and his fangs come out but now there is three pairs of teeth in him mouth. His teeth connect with my neck breaking the skin and that completely broke me and I could feel him release within me. When he took his face out of my neck my blood was all over his mouth and he looks at me with his eyes still the same colour and not breaking eye contact he licks his lips. "MINE". I felt so connected to him and not like physically but emotionally and mentally it was weird and I could not explain the feeling.

He pulls out of me and I felt myself about to fall but he catches me and I felt this weight come over me and the need for sleep became extreme. He untied my hands from behind my back and as he lays me on the bed he rubs my head " go to sleep luna".