Chapter 17

Tammy's P.O.V.

  I got their drink, getting lily's message, but when I came back to there table her head was down and she wasn't looking at me even after I cleared my throat. " Ummm here's your drinks, hope you enjoy them".

   I turned around to leave when I heard a whimper leave her mouth and so I turned around seeing her hold her head and it looked like she was in pain. I went to ask her what was happening but Scarman came in front of me trying to intimidate me, keyword try.

  I moved away from him and towards the table but I was stopped when I felt this pain shot through my head making me dizzy. I was about to fall when the devil caught me, Ethan. It surprised me but what he said next made my blood cold." Get back to work before I hurt you, even more, Tammy, and also if I see you ever...ever talk to Lily again I will personally kill you" I looked at him to see his face calm which made me even more scared of him. I wanted to nod my head but I couldn't lily and I had to work out a plan and I kind of needed to talk to her to make a plan so I couldn't bring myself to lie.

   Suddenly the pain shot through my stomach making me hunch over. I then heard him by my ear " do you understand" I couldn't take the pain but my best friend was more important. And just on cue lily came and pushed him away " okay okay I won't talk to her, now can you please stop it you piece of shit! " instead of easing up, the pain only got worst and black dots started to come into my vision. " I said I won't talk now stop it please....... im sorry for disrespecting you" and just like that I was back to consciousness. He was staring at Lily and for a quick second I saw pain but that quickly vanished. Then I looked at Lily to see her over me full out crying. And when she cries I cry so I started sobbing as well.

    "Tammy get back to work, Lily lets leave". The Scarman pulls lily off of me a bit roughly and I heard a growl come from Ethan as he looked at Scarman " Careful Reese!" Reese's head drops as he nods and continues to pull lily away and unto an elevator. You could see her fighting and cursing and I couldn't do anything. Because I am not a fighter like her.

Lily P.O.V.

   As the elevator said 3 Scarman, well Reese but Scarman sounded better. But anyways when he exited I was left with this asshole. And not a moment goes by as he pulls me back into his chest and his mouth goes on my neck. He licks my soft spot and I bite my lip fighting the moan trying to escape, I will not give him the satisfaction.

   His fangs enter my neck causing me to take in a double breath and my hands latch onto his that are on my waist. He was still on my neck when he finally pulled away leaving me dizzy. He picked me up when the elevator got to the top and in a flash, we were in front of his bedroom door.

    I am on his bed now and I feel him start to undress me, but my body wasn't moving. "Why can't I move? Stop that, leave my clothes on " he chuckled and continued taking my clothes off. All he had to take off now is my jeans but I still couldn't move. "Please stop that, and answer me why can't I move?"

  "I paralyzed you when I bit you." He said it so calm like it was nothing and this made me start to freak out. My shirt was off and he then pulled the covers over me then he started to undress and I looked away so he couldn't see the blush which formed on my cheeks. He got into bed next to me and pulled me towards him.

   It now registered in my head what he said, he paralyzed me, HE FUCKING PARALYZED ME!!! " YOU WHAT, WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT YOU PIECE OF VAMPIRE SHI....!!!" I didn't get to finish as I felt his breath on my neck from behind me then his fangs entered my neck again, but this time making me feel extreme pain.

   Why does it hurt now it didn't before? " I can make up feel how I want you to feel from my fangs, " he said as he pulled away " now go to sleep you have a long day tomorrow. As he said that I slowly fell asleep even though I didn't want to. And as I was on the verge of sleep I realized I didn't ask that question out loud or did I?

     Short chapter sorry anyways hope you enjoyed it don't forget to vote and comment.

Question: what did y'all dress as this Halloween?

Bye lovelies.