Chapter 3

Lily's P.O.V.

Coming to work was creepy because after overhearing and knowing that the boss is looking at me and Tammy was super creepy n stalkerish(p.s.this is not a word its just i couldn't find another word) to say the least.

Tammy and i got out the car and was walking in when we heard a giant ROAR!! .Our heads turned in that direction nearly giving me whiplash(also don't know if this is a word don't judge).

The car came to a stop right next to me and Tammy's car pushing our car right out of our parking stop. i was shocked and i held my breath i already saw tammy speed walking towards our car. I ran after her and we came up to the car. And out popped a man in an all black suit on and boy could i tell you he was sexy, he had light long hair which was pulled into a man ponytail and he had a bit of a beard (picture Maluma) which made him have even more sex appeal, he was honestly, possibly a Greek god .

The man didn't even look at our direction and started to walk off to our workplace ."WHAT DA FUCK DUDE U RUINED MY CAR YOU ASSHOLE (i do not know if truth this is a word but it sounded funny to me so i put it up )".The guy stands still and i think i heard a growl and slowly he turns around to look at the both of us but then turned to Tammy." Sorry can u repeat that plz"the way he said that looked like he knew what she said and that he was just trying to test her .

But before she could reply our boss came running out of the building like a lightning bolt." What is the problem here with all the commotion? "he said but after that, i could tell he was tired because he was breathing very heavily." Nothing sir just this creep here smashed right into my car and when i was trying to tell him about it,  he just ignores me and continued to walk away!!" she said that under one breath and at the end she started to shout.

Our boss was sooo shocked at what Tammy said but not in the right way as he went closer to the man tammy was describing." I am soooo sorry you had to hear that ".Tammy with a smart reply " why are you apologizing to him he hit MY car". Our boss was astonished and simply told us that "Ummmm Tammy and Lily the person you are shouting at is the C.E.O. of this company".Tammy and i became really really pale and quiet.

~~~~~

Thank u guys for voting and reading i am sorry for the really long updates but my tablet got damaged i am really sad ): love u guys and stay awesome PEACE BAM WHAT