chapter 11

So like school is upon us and i start a new school ughhhh i know right . Cheers to being awkward around people i dont know . But anyways hope you enjoy this chapter of my dominant boss . Oh wait one more thing i like to read you guys comments so feel free to comment. Okay nowww lets get into the book.

P.s.s. this was not edited sorry for the grammatical mistakes

Lily's P.O.V.

Okay so here i am in the bathroom again. Thinking about what the fuck just happened . Omg my boss just ate me out OMG . I pulled down my shirt to see a line of red marks and i knew exactly how they got there i pulled back up my shirt covering them and washed my face off. i then went to tammy's and I office and as i stepped in i was bombarded with questions.

"What the fuck happened you were gone for a very long time" he said while holding my shoulders. "But it didnt take long for me to get there tho" i mumbled but because she was so close to me she heard and then looked at me in surprise and then smirked .

She pointed her finger at me circling it around "youuuu fucked the boss"all i could do was smile and shoke my head "stop lieing lily youuu fucked the boss" she said dropping her hands and walking to her chair and sat down putting her foot on the desk and smirking at me .

"I didnt technically his tongue fucked me"i said laughing and making my way to my chair .After i sat down i turned my face towards her and her mouth is left agard . I giggled and got back to work . "So did you get the documents for the recent transactions yet ?" .

"Oh no you didnt ?" i turned to her confused but knew what she was talkiing about but still acted like i didnt "oh i need to tell sam he needs to send those transactions"i said about to dial sam's office number but tammy came behind me and gradded the phone putting it down on the hook and turning me around to face her .

"Whaatttt i need to tel..." she stopped me mid sentence saying "lily you just cant drop a bomb like that and expect me to just go about working ,who gives a fuck if sam sends the transaction i need to know how YOU did the trans...act..tion" she said ending by doing pelvic thrusts.

   I couldnt help but laugh and shook my head at my bestfriend. "Your honestly too much all that happened is that i got him his coffee and he thanked me thats it" i said looking away from her amused.

   "Wow my girl went from getting nothing to getting somee heeeaaadd" she said singing at the end. I ignored her and got back to her and sooner or later so did she .

We were to busy working when we heard someone clear their throat behind us . When we turned around it was the person i was dreading and excited to see ,standing behind us was Mr.Conner . "Tammy i have a meeting now so walk with your notepad and pen your to record everything."

   She rushed to get her notepad and pen and started to walk out and when she was not looking he winked at me making me blush and look away.

Tammy P.O.V.

   I struggled to keep up with Mr.Conner's long strides we finally made it to the conference room and there were already about ten men sitting around the table . I auto matically felt self conscience . Theirs eyes turned to me and i gulpped . Mr.Conner set at the top of the table closest to the door and i took my seat right next to him.

   They began talking and i recorded everything even though none of it made sense things like 'alpha' 'invasion' and 'pack' was uttered and i just recorded eveything when it neared to the end i was becoming bored when i heard something that made my eyes shot up.

  "We will commence invasion in a week " he said . Also i figured out that our boss's name is Ethan but they kept calling him alpha Ethan for some reason. Also a very buff man with brown hair pulled into a man bun asked looking at me "and you trust the Secretary with this information"

  Mr. Conner nodded his looking towards me and said "she would have to understand sooner or later the complications of uttering what is said here" i nodded my head and looked down at my notepad in my lap.

   Anyways it was the end now and everyone stood and bowed and left the room . I didnt move until i saw 'Ethan 'standing up ."write everything that was said and send it to me in an email your dismissed" i really didnt like the way he talked to me but dismissed myself anyways .

   I entered my office to find lily with her glasses on and writing something on the computer . Once she acknowledged my presence i knew she could tell i was worried ."we are way over our heads working at this job lily".

  Hi there my readers hoped you enjoy that ish because gosh am i busy but anyways oh well such is life.

Also from now on imma ask yall a question at the end of my chapters just so i know yall a little better

Question of the day:
What is your favourite position?😉if you know what i mean mine is taking it from the back (not as in anal because i find that shit disgusting)

Anyways bye my lovelies.