Chapter 2

/$/##;('/##+%%/%(%%+9&;%+?&(22/-%(%(/&-&(&&-

Lily's P.O.V.

We were finished with the interviews and all the girls were in the lobby waiting for the results of who would get the job. Finally the boss came out and post who got the job and all the girls rushed to the papers to see who got it alot of girls walked away disappointed of the remarks until Tammy got to the paper and screamed out.

"lily! Lily! We got the jobs we got the jobs."Tammy was jumping so excited but she still had a sad face on which only meant one thing .We didn't get the jobs we wanted. When I got close enough to the paper I saw we both got the jobs of assistant that was great for Tammy but for me that was disgusting .

"Ewww I have to be an assistant why me that's so unfair ".I said playfully to Tammy ."oh hush we should be lucky we atleast got the job this calls for a celebration starbucks on me ." I laughed and we both headed for the door hand in hand .

We got in to the car and drove to starbucks .After a minute later i saw the boss of the job we applied for come in to the building Tammy had not seen him "i still cant believe we got a job at one of the highest places in l.a. i am so excited about monday." She realised after a while from her ranting i was focused on something behind her and she turned to see our with a man in all black with a hoddie.

"I think i heard him say he just hired two sexy girls that would make things better what do u rhink that meant."i just looked to right in front of me to see a very puzzled izzy .

"I dont kno i am not psychic unless we go over and ask him ourself."i looked at her as if she was smoking weed. "Are you out of your blank mine so we are suppose to go up to him a say we OVERHEARD u saying u hired to sexy girls and we just want to confirmed it wasnt us yes we are suppose to do that ."i said going over my top.

"Well when u say it like that i makes me sound stupid " she said in a pouty face i couldnt help but laugh.we just ate our cinnamon rolls and drank our coffee and left with out getting caught .

:;%+$$?22/$('/(#?%/#@?%?/%?-39$//%(((((%/+%0$+/

DonDonDonnnn there u have it they got the job but Lily didnt get the job she wanted n i also realised i updated hope ur happy read n find out what happens also read my other books love u guys.PEACE BAM WHAT ✌