Chapter 1

Thanks that's lily and Tammy lily is brunette and Tammy is.a blond. Hope u like the book so far but continue reasons please thanks.

~~~~~~

Lily's P.O.V.

   We just arrived at our new hotel in L. A. and right away we started to look for jobs. After five hours of searching we found a job that suites us it was an accounting job which would go for me and an assistant job which would go along with Tammy we looked for which company and it was a job for George industrials .

"Do u really think George industrials will want us? Look the boss is a 40 year old man." I whispered to her pointing at the computer screen.

"Why not we're young and beautiful and he won't be hitting on us cause he's too old "

"Still that never stops people plus what will stop him from looking at your ass ".

"Cause he'll be too busy staring at your ass " she was about to blow with laughter. I started to laugh along because her face turned as red as a strawberry."Well let's get some rest we have an interview tomorrow. "We said our good nights and she cheerfully got up and ran to her bedroom.

~~~~

Next morning I woke up to smelling eggs and got up and out of bed and went to the kitchen to see Tammy frying scramble eggs.

"Woah someone's up early and the question of today is, why?" I said as i saw her.

"Well because if u didn't forget we have an interview this morning and u have to go get ready so go and hurry up " she said after I finished eating my eggs, so I got up and went and got ready.

When I was finished dressing in what Tammy picked out for me I came out to see Tammy by the door. "Hurry now let's go now it's soon 9:30am" we rushed out the door to our car which we purchased together.

~~~~~~~

When we pulled into the building i looked up to see it was so big huge genormous you could call it what u want.

We walked up the huge parking lot to the front door and to the front desk lady. "May I help u young ladies."she said with a see though fake smile." Hi I am lily Beauy and she is Tammy Micheals and we are here for the assistant and accountant job interview." I said with an also fake smile.

She looked amused by that and breath out saying "Finally someone who realizes that I don't want to speak to them and i don't  and go in the elevator press to go to floor 9 take a left and u will be at his office and by the way my names Eleanora nice to meet u ""thanks and nice to meet u bye hope to see u again."

We went into the elevator and pressed to go to floor nine when we got to the floor we took a left and we came into a lobby filled with girls probably here for the same job this will be quite a wait.

~~~~~~~
Hope u like it so far and I know it has a lot of waiting but I hope u can bare with me also read my other books on my profile thanks bye y'all.PEACE BA WHAT ✌✊