Chapter 16

Lily P.O.V.

     I went to take a shower and when I came out Ethan was in the bed lying down with his hands over his eyes. I was standing there awkwardly just looking at him because I didn't know what to wear and where to go.

   I cleared my throat gaining his attention. But when he looked at me his eyes were red so I had a feeling that he was hungry or angry. With quick speed, I was on the wall looking into his red eyes and the smirk on his face did nothing but make my heart race. " I'm hungry Belle " my throat was caught in my throat cause that's how scared I was. He slowly came closer to my lips and it was like I was stuck. His lips found mine in a hungry kiss and I don't know but I had this pull to kiss back with the same hunger.

  He pulled away, leaving me breathing heavily, as he made his way to my neck sucking I was trying so hard not to moan but when he licked my neck I couldn't help the moan which did escape. When he got further down my neck to around my collar bone area I moved my neck back giving more access.

   A gasp also escaped my mouth when I felt he sunk his fangs into my neck. My hands went to his shoulders to steady myself from falling. He was sucking my blood and It felt like complete and utter bliss earning another moan from me. After a few seconds, he pulled away and he had blood on his lips he smirked and licked his lips and again went back down to the mark and licked it, I guess cleaning it.

   He let me go and walked back to the bed in the position he was in before leaving me breathless and partially horny. " clothes are in the closet on the left side, put on something proper you're coming with me to the club.".
I went to the closet to see a huge arrange of clothes ranging from tank tops and long dresses. I picked out a long sleeve white shirt with a dark denim high waisted jeans. I looked in the drawers to see underwear and to my horror every last piece was lace, looking I knew it was going to be hell when my period comes, I took a pair of black ones and got dressed.

   When I walked out he came up to me with a chocker in his hand which was black and had spikes. "Whenever you go out with me you wear a choker which has my symbol on it if you don't you'll be punished."

   I nodded my head as he grabbed me and exited the room. He pulled me down a number of stairs and then to an elevator. He typed in a number but blocked me from seeing it. Before the doors opened you could hear the music blasting.

   When the doors opened you could clearly see it was a strip club with the half-naked girls dancing and walking around. We then went and sit down at a table marked 19, it was a booth so I had to scoot around so he could sit down. I felt someone come and sit next to me. But before I could look to see Ethan grabbed my face and brought me down for a very rough kiss and I kissed back knowing if I didn't I could be punished later.

   When he finally pulled away I saw a girl standing in front of us, she was looking down but she looked so familiar even with the ton of makeup. It finally came to me that, that was my best friend..... Wait that's my BEST FRIEND. The gasp came out and her eyes snapped to look at me but not before her eyes travelled to the chocker on my neck.

   "What the fuck Ethan what did you do to her!!!?" I shouted and started to stand but was roughly pulled back down. I turned to see him smirking up at Tammy then to the guy on my right. I finally turned to see that it was that asshole which pulled Tammy's hair, the one with the scar. The glare which was sent this way came naturally but then I turned back to Ethan and that stupid smirk pissed me off even more.

   I felt like I missed something as they were just looking each other like they were talking. Then the scarman said " Tammy the rules, don't forget them " her eyes went to him then back to the clipboard. What she said next really pissed me off.

   " How may I help you today, My name is Crystal and today I'll be your server, What can I start you off with?" As she said it she had on this fake smile which made my blood boil even more. How dare they give her a stripper name.Is this what he meant by she is getting prepped. Is this what our lives have come to? I can't believe I let him kiss me and I can't even believe I kissed back. I felt disgusted and one thing I knew is Tammy and I needed to escape and quickly.

   "Hennessey and whiskey with coke, Ciroc and pineapple juice and, what do you want?" He said looking over to me with a neutral face. I needed to communicate with her somehow and thought back to Tammy and I took French together and we were really good.

   I made it seem as I was making up my mind by rubbing my chin as I said " nous devons nous échapper Ummm actually I think I'm going to get a sprite can you get it... Quickly " I said hoping she gets the hint that I said we need to escape..... Quickly.

   When she looks at me and smiles I get that she got it. " okay I'll be right back with your order and I'll try to do it... quickly" as she left I couldn't even breath properly before Ethan slammed his hand down on the table making me jump. Then Scarman left so it was just me and Him. He grabbed my face and brought me and kissed me again and with more force taking my breath away and this time I realized half way through that I was kissing him and stopped immediately.

   When he pulled back his eyes were red and I scooted back a little but he grabbed me by my neck bringing back to him " if you leave I will personally hunt you down because you are mind!". My throat became dry and it started to become harder to breath.

Dun dun dunnnnnn. I hope you enjoyed this chapter

  Question of the day: what is your fav food?

  Bye lovelies