Chapter 5

Lily's p.o.v.

I was pissed he told me to stop talking he didn't have to be so rude gosh .Im still so excited that I didn't have to be a PA to that sexy god .I would say I shouldn't say that about my boss but facts are facts but that Still doesn't change the fact I'm still pissed.

I felt paper hit my face and looked in front of me to see Tammy laughing in joy"can you believe we are in the same office ,we are basically office roommates ".I could see she was happy and Dont get me wrong I was too but I still felt iffy about our boss .It was literally our first day at the job and we just magically got a promotion ,something about that didn't settle well with me.

I gave Tammy a smile and started to work if you didn't know what a financial advisor was it is basically a person who helps you to find the best way and the most smart way to spend your money so I just started on looking through some files when I felt my chair being pulled back .

I turned around to see it was Eleanor (remember the secretary)" hi there I see you got the jobs" she said sitting down on Tammy desk "yup and we got a promotion too" all I did was smile a true smile at Eleanor to show I agreed with Tammy's statement "really wow that's cool isn't it your first day tho".

Finally someone realized that " that's what I was saying but Tammy's all in her feelings because we got to share an office".

" and so what if we got a promotion on the first day we are good people we deserve it lily ". We continued to go back and fourth until we hear a speaker go off in our room " Tammy please come to my office "

We then realized it was our boss so Tammy went straight away while Eleanor went back to the front desk .and I continued to work.

Tammy's P.O.V

So I was requested in my boss' office and to say the least I was terrified .as I got in I got a fifty shades of grey vibe if you know what I mean with him looking out the window just that I was not stupid enough to fall down.

" hi sir you requested me "he answered without turning to face me " Tammy are you doing your job properly " "yea sir " I heard a growl or what I thought was growl come from him.

He turns to face me now " you haven't made a single meeting for me today ,and I'm beginning to think you Dont have what it takes to be my PA "

And my heart dropped he can't be thinking about firing me "I'm sorry sir I really didn't get any calls for any meetings I really have to keep this job "I say in a rush .

" what would you do to keep this job Tammy what is the most extreme thing you would do to keep this job".

I was liitle confused at the question"I'm sorry sir I Dont understand " I saw his eyes turn from brown to black to a silver color then back to brown well at least I think I did "I mean do you want to keep this job "

"Yes sir" "then what would you do to keep it" " anything sir" I wasn't sure where he was coming from.

Then he gets up and walks around his desk and walks behind me breathing heavily and I could feel his hot minty breath causing my hair to become alert .then he said the one thing I didn't expect .

"Would you suck my ......."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi guys .hope you are liking it I saw yall said to update so I gave the people what they wanted .

The next update will have in a bit of pornagraphy in it you were warned

Dont forget to vote and comment bye PEACE