Chapter 8

Tammy P.O.V.

I did the mistake and stayed up to about 4 in the morning watching this very interesting video, i learned alot of stuff and i could probably mesmerized every single product used.Dont jugde me okay im very sexual fustrated , i havent gotten any dick in about like 2 weeks and a girl is hungry if you know what i mean.

Anyways at the end of the video it said that 'you'll be asked some questions regarding the products tomorrow at work' and it didnt hit me at first but i then realized that lily went to sleep early SHIT.

"LILY WAKE UP I NEED TO QUIZ YOU GET UP" after like 1 minute went by i still didnt see lily is this bitch nonsensical or just hard of hearing . I marched my little butt into her room to find that he had on headphones and of course i did the only thing i could think of ,i jumped on the bed waking this hoe up and yeah yeah i know its around 6 in the morning but still i need to quiz her before work at 8 .

She woke up pissed and she looked awful with morning breath and everything."Why did you wake me up tammy OMG YOUR ANNOYING "she said while stretching and yawning .
" yikes your breath damnnnnnn bitch close your mouth also why did you have on headphones " i said putting my hand on her month.

So basically i explained to her what was said at the end of the video and because i was such a good bestfriend i offered to teach her the products." I had no headphones because i thought you were going to masturbate andddd i really didnt want to hear that also why cant i just look at the video myself?" She asked
"NOooo the video was 5 hours long you cant finish it on time so I'll just tell you the ones i hated and the ones i liked so if he asked you'll at least know those "

We started the lesson and while we got ready i quizzed her even driving to work i had her reciting the products ,like we were getting ready for a play but oh well we got somewhere.when we made it there we made sure to park far away from where the boss parked, didnt want what happened yesterday to happen again.

LILY'S P.O.V.

This morning was hectic i can't believe he was going to test us on this , shit like that you put to the start of a video not the end didn't he not expect us to have a life or better yet have a comfortable bed like come on .

With this morning i also forgot what happened yeaterday so I'll try my best to ignore him to the best of my abilities. We entered the building and greeted eleanor and went to the elevator and pressrd our flour button but to our well my demise before the doors could close guess who had to fucking walk into the elevator if you guessed Mr.Conner you would be absolutely correct, congratu-fucking-lations.ughhhhh its like i just cant get away from him . Sam also entered, thank you lord and my mood changed .

"Morning Sam "i greeted with my award winjing smile ."morning lily how are doing this fine morning" he was just so adorable and he had the cutest set of dimples on both sides of this face .
"Oh im great tired but fine how about you?" Even tho it felt like we were in that elevator for ages we still had 7 stores more to go .
"Oh same for me too but you got to do what you got to do" finanlly we get to our floor and of course mister I'm very sexy and hot and better than you had to talk like why does he have to had to say something .

"I dont pay you two to stand around and flirt get to work" i rolled my eyes very evidently for him to see and also stick out my tougue but he turned around just in time to see my tougue go out and in my mouth i bet i looked like a fish.

"Lily and tammy my office now "he said and start walking towards his office walking right behind him.

Umm is this an update two days in a row im on top of my game also dont forget to vote and comment also i hope you enjoed it because i wrote it at 2:46 in the morning .PEACE