Chapter 18

Don't forget to vote and comment

Lily P.O.V

I woke up with a strong arm wrapped around me it felt warm inside but then I realised where I was and quickly tried to rise from the bed. His hands didn't let me though as again I was pulled roughly down. I then remembered his rules on how I need to make him breakfast and bring it to him. And when I looked at the clock my heart sank it was 8:00 AM and he said 5:30. Holy shit im dead, but I still couldn't get out of his arm. Finally, his arm rose off of me as he turned on his side but he then pulled me into him nestling his face into my neck as I faced him.

He slowly awoke and in the sexiest raspy voice I've ever heard he said: " good morning love you had breakfast yet?" I didn't answer as I probably had the worst morning breath but I shook my head saying no and he frowned. " when I said make breakfast for me I meant you go have breakfast so that when you come back you'll be good enough for me to drink." Ohhhh wow, seriously i was to be a psychic and read between the lines because he did not say that.

I guess he saw the confusion on my face as he chuckled and began to kiss my neck down to my shoulder. " go get breakfast and when you're finished come back" i nodded and went to get off the bed when i realised i didn't know where the kitchen was. He saw me stop moving and spoke like he read my mind when he said " walk straight down the hallway take a left get on the elevator and press 2 when you get off the elevator walk straight then a right it should take you to the kitchen"I was still confused but i nodded my head. But when i looked down it hit me what happened last night as he had stripped me and i felt something land on my head when i took it off i realised it was his shirt.

I pulled it over my head but it didn't get over my hips it stopped like mid hip and so he threw me his basketball shorts and so i through them on they were so comfortable. It also registered in my head that he was being nice to me and to be honest it weirded me out a bit. I shook off the thought and went to the bedroom door to begin on my journey to the kitchen.

I did what he said and walked straight down the hall, i took a left then i saw the elevator and pressed 1 then when the elevators doors opened i saw that i was in a garage and knew for a fact that i pressed the wrong button. But instead of being the sensible girl i was not i started to move for the door.

Before i could make it to 5 feet away from the door i was grabbed by my wrist very painfully i might add. I looked up to see a very tanned man with blue dyed hair and green eyes he was very built. He started to pull me towards a group of three guys of which i did not get to see well as a bag was pulled over my head.

I was screaming curse words at them as they pulled me to God knows where. Then we came to a stop and i was placed to stand and my hands were cuffed to something metal being on all four of my limbs. I pulled on the restraints to get free but all it did was hurt my wrist which i was sure going to leave a mark there.

I heard footsteps near me and then i heard whispering. A metal door flew open i guess as a loud slam was heard throughout the room i was in " WHY THE FUCK IS SHE IN HERE"I all too know that voice as he yelled with power lining his voice.

" we caught her trying to escape through the garage alpha " i wanted to yell that i wasn't but my mouth was forcefully covered with duck tape. " she also shouted how she didn't want to be here and that she hated you " a gasp excited my mouth but all that came out was muffled sounds. I couldn't believe that they were lying straight through their teeth.

"she did did she? Reese hand me the whip and the rest of you leave. " my eyes widened like saucers but they couldn't see that as my head was still covered. " Reese you can leave now i need some alone times with my slave" i heard footsteps them i heard the door close.

Then the bag lifted from my head and when i opened my eyes i was in a dungeon-like room with torture devices. A whimper came from my mouth as suddenly his clothes were ripped from on me leaving me in my black lace bra and panties. I felt the whip glide across my stomach slowly. "I can't believe you would try to leave even after i specifically told you, you were mine".

I shouted i wasn't but it came out as " arfff wasyyyant" his eyes darkened to a pink shade which was different i never read about werewolves having pink eyes. Well, he wasn't normal he was a hybrid. I was knocked out of my thinking when i felt the whip slide across my skin this time at a harsh speed making me cry out in pain.

The tape was ripped off my mouth harshly and carried some of my lip with it. My lip started to bleed and so i pulled my lip into my mouth." I will whip you 6 times count them and if you don't ill just add more"I shooked my head no but all i received was a whip to my thigh causing me to hunch over in pain but because of the restraints i just hung there.

" COUNT!" And again i felt another slash but this time it went across my stomach making me start to sob in pain. But a quiet 'one' made its way out. He went to my back and continued his torture there.

After the sixth one, i was full on sobbing as he unlocked me and because i couldn't move he had to catch me which only earned a hiss from me. All of a sudden we were in his room and he laid me on the couch as he went to the bathroom. After a couple of seconds, he came back and grabbed me and carried me to the bathroom. I saw he had made me a bath and slowly placed me into it. I hissed in pain and tried to get away from the water but he kept me there in place. Finally, the water stopped burning and he just looked at me.

I saw his fangs come out and then he bit his arm and placed his arm in front of my mouth. I watched as it slowly healed itself until there was nothing there. Again he bit himself and brought it to my mouth "drink" with that one drink i placed my mouth to the opening and started to slowly drink. It felt like alcohol as i drank it as it burns going down. As i drank his mouth was opening showing his fangs and his head was back.

I continued to drink as i slowly became addicted. He pulled away his arm as i whimpered from the lost. I looked down to see the slashes that were once there were gone or soon gone. " finish bathing then come to bed." He said and then left.

Hi i updated early instead of unpdating Friday yeahhhhh. I honestly hoped you enjoyed the chapter and also don't be shy drop a vote.
Sorry no question of the day, not like y'all actually answer those but anyways yeah.

Bye my lovelies.