CHAPTER 34

Ethan's POV
I woke up with a really bad headache like I had been binge drinking the night before but this was different. I looked around to see that around me was dark but I could still see because of the fact I was a werewolf. I have no idea where I am.

The door swung open and in walked my lady of the hour. Lily, in all her glory with a sharp knife in her hand which glisten in the light from the one window in the room. "Oh your finally awake, I thought I would of had to do this while you were asleep" she says scratching the back of neck nervously.

"Lily where are we?" As she walks further in she looked like she was someone who had crack with drawls. Her eyes were bloodshot, I would of thought she was a vampire if I couldn't hear her heart beating frantically, her skin was pale "Lily wha..." she cuts me off.

"I don't know Ethan one minute I'm fine and then after you FUCKED me i see Christian killing you in a dream and now I have this urge to devour you, and after I bit you I felt this release of power and then I transported us which I have no idea HOW IN THE FUCKING HELL I DId that. I'm freaking out right now and this voice in my head is saying to bite you and to complete some bond and they going to kill me if I don't. ETHAN WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME. I feel like death is right there ready for me to mess up and and and..."

To say I was worried was an understatement I knew that completing the bond without telling her, her pass would mess her up but I didn't know it would cause this so quickly.

"Ethan is there something your not telling me because the voice in my head says you are"

"Lily I will explain everything but you have to be sane when I tell you"

"Are you calling me crazy Ethan"

I refrain from saying anything but I did look back and forth between her and the knife she had pointing at me. At this point in time she did in fact look crazy.

"I can hear your thoughts Ethan"

" I am not thinking, No you don't look cra..."

"STOP LYING"

"Lily I'm gonna need you to untie me and then we can have a conversation and I promise to tell you everything"

"Your lying aren't you?"

"No im not"

"She says the only way to stop it is either you bite me or bite you" tears start to fall down her face and I can really see how scared she is.

"Who is this she Lily?"

"But I don't want to bite you because it means I'm just like you, an animal"

"Lily you can't bite me and I can't bite you either"

"She says that's the best relief"

"Lily you can bite me my blood could kill you and me biting you right now will just start an addiction that will be hard to stop, I can't in the right mind bite you, you have to wait until your sane again"

"Whatever you say Ethan, you keep calling me crazy and I just think your being rude" her tears stop immediately as she makes eye contact with me. I was not prepared from what she did next. "Would a crazy person do this Ethan?" As she says that she pulls up the knife and starts moving it towards her hand.

Lily's POV

In a glimpse I'm up against the wall with Ethan behind me holding the knife away from me. I couldn't explain what I felt but I fell like my body is eating away at itself and Ethan won't help me. "So you could get out of the rope ?"

"It's just rope a human child could get out of that" I scoff.

"So what now am I going to be tossed into a dark lonely room to 'quarantined'?"

"Lily I don't want to but because of my desire to have you without preparing you of whats to come I may have cause a great taboo over me and my people"

"Blah blah blah, what about me I didn't ask for this I have no idea what this is yet I have to suffer, you have the nerve Ethan" I heard him sigh behind me.

'Fuck him' the voice in my head tunes in. What is wrong with this voice. 'Ask him to fuck you and remember it always ends with a bite'. True this voice may be on to something Ethan always bites me when he's horny and I know he's not going to bite me willingly right now so I might as well try.

"Ethan, please since it is your fault I'm like this can I at least have one request of you?"

"I'm not biting or letting you bite me Lily"

"I know I know, it's not that I promise I'm over it."

"Then what is it?"

"Please fuck me?"