Chapter 25

I looked shocked at him "what do you mean no?" He had turned down my offer to take a bath together and that was way out of my comfort zone and I only offered because he looked stressed"

  "Exactly what it sounds like, no" with my confused face he continued "this is coming from a girl that literally two days ago couldn't wait for me to leave her presence and now you want to all of a sudden be all sexy and offer to take a bath with me, hence why I said bipolar because I know as something happens you'll turn cold the next day"

"Sexy?" One of his eye brows arched as he looked at me amused that, that's what I picked up on.

"Your hopeless" he says while shaking his head and turning his attention back to the paper work on his desk.

"Please I'll make sure to be as chill as possible" I said, he continued looking down still not looking my way I sighed almost giving up until the idea came to mind while getting up to leave I looked back at him as I was opening the door I turned saying "I guess I'm going to have to ask one of the guards to join me then" as the words left my mouth I was swiftly pushed into the door as the door slammed shut.

"Don't play with me gattina" I couldn't help the way my breath hitched as I felt his breath against my neck making my hairs stand up.

   "So are you going to join me?" I heard an annoyed sigh and I could tell I had won the imaginary fight. We made our way to his room well I guess our room and as soon as we hit the door frame I noticed the adrenaline left and now I was back to being completely nervous. 'I really just offered to bathe with him what the FUCK WAS I THINKING"

I told him to sit on the bed while I go and start the bath and give myself enough time to hype myself up and talk the rising nerves away. I started the bath adding in a vanilla and cinnamon bubble soap so that at least the bubbles could cover me being naked. 'OH SHIT ILL HAVE TO BE NAKED' I'm a big girl I can do this. As I was reaching for the knob I pulled my hand back ' NO I CANT' I heard the knob turn and in walked Ethan with a towel wrapped around his waist.

' holy shit he's sexy the v line he had which pointed to the pe.... STOP LILY GET YOUR SHIT to👏🏼get👏🏼ther 👏🏼' with my little rant I didn't even notice he had already gotten in the tub well mini pool in this case. Wait a second WAIT A MONKEY SECOND that means.

"Hurry up and get undressed and come in" I heard Ethan say "or are you having second thoughts". 'He'll have to see me naked' okay you can do this it's like riding a bicycle dress comes off then underwear then naked. I couldn't stop how nervous I became and Ethan's heated gaze didn't help either.

"Okay I can't do this with you looking" I said looking at him while playing with the hem of my dress. He raised his freaking eyebrow again. "Close your eyes" while doing a fanning motion with my hands. he obviously did not listen so I went up to the tub and put my hand over his eyes to try and cover them but this man decided to take that opportunity to pull me into the water WITH MY CLOTHES STILL ON.

The shriek that came out of me was expected but the strong laugh that came from him made me forget I was mad he had a beautiful laugh and that made me smile. "Come here" he said while pulling me closer to him. He lifted my dress over my head and I let him. I wasn't wearing any bra because I wasn't that gifted in the top region but best believe ya sis had ASS. Nah I'm just playing but not really. I felt his hands touch my hips and slid my panties off. And again I let him after I was fully naked and submerged in the mini pool I leaned back and blew out a breath I didn't know I was holding. I felt his hands on my knees as he placed them on each side of him.

He then slowly pulled me towards him when I sat up I was straddling him . My hands went around his neck. I noticed he had looked less stressed but there was something that wasn't Ethan junior was on full alert underneath my butt and that made me tense. "Relax we are not going to do anything" I was happy but at the same time sad but I would not let him know that.

The realization hit me of how close we were and as I looked into his eyes I couldn't help but lean down and kiss him taking him by surprise. It was a loving kiss it didn't last long and afterwards I just hugged him for the first time feeling safe and at peace. We sat there for a good five minutes when I felt HIM twitch beneath me but this time I didn't tense. I slid off him and turned around so that my back was to him. His arms automatically hugged me.

Breaking the silence I said "why am I so drawn to you?" I looked back at him to see him staring intensely forward. I don't know why I asked that question but since I was kidnapped I had felt this certain way around him where I was comfortable and peaceful even in the beginning stages and when ever he touched or kissed me I felt like I was floating of cloud nine.

"Because your my mate"