Chapter 21

Read the bottom, there's something important for those who read Pleasure 18+.

Lily's P.O.V.

    I woke up from the best sleep i had, had in weeks and as i slowly raised I was held back by a strong arm around my waist. I froze and slowly turned my head to see a beautiful sleeping Ethan.

  I heard the light snores as i slowly brought my hand to his face. He looked so peaceful, so calm, so not holding me against my will. I then felt his hands grab my ass which made me squeak in surprise and when i looked up to his beautiful hazel brown eyes as him at mine which was green.

"I thought since you got to touch me I could touch you," he said with the most beautiful smile I've ever seen. I tried to push him away but he wouldn't budge. "I'm hungry flower and I haven't had your sweet blood in a while" I stopped all movement and looked at him to see his eyes quickly turned bloodshot.

He leaned forward and placed his lips against mine to which I returned the favour, he then kissed down my jaw to my neck leaving heat every time he left my skin. He got to my sweet spot and began to suck earning a moan. I felt his fangs enter my neck which made me pull at his hair. Even though it didn't hurt, I still felt this rush run through me.

He pulled back blood on his lips and he licked them looking me directly in my eyes. He went back to my neck to clean the mess and seal the bite mark. "You hungry?" I nodded my head and we got up and headed downstairs. When we entered the kitchen I saw Tammy and Eve laughing and talking.

    Ethan made his presence by clearing his throat. I looked down when Tammy looked at me and realised I was holding Ethan's hand but when I tried to pull away my hand from him he wouldn't let me and his grip tightened. Eve was the first to speak "Brother, Lily nice to see you again". Then she looked to her brother and smirked: " Sex must be really good if you had to keep her in your room so much, scared i will take her from you?".

I almost choked on nothing hearing what she said. And what made me even redder was the fact that he laughed "nice to see you too baby sister but im afraid she's not for grabs" he said this while his hands patted my ass. I felt someone tap me and turned to see that Tammy was now positioned behind me. She looked at me hopefully and I knew that the look we gave each other when we needed to speak to the other person. I hesitantly nodded my head. I turned to Ethan to see him talking to his sister.

"Can I speak to you in the living room" I was hesitant but I nodded my head and was about to follow when i felt someone grab my hand.

"Where are you going?" I could tell it was Ethan but before i could say anything Eve spoke up.

"Let her go, Ethan, you can't keep her on a leash she's not a dog " and just like that he let me go.

"Twenty minutes that's it ". All i did was nodded and followed Tammy. When we got to the living room the tension simply arose. It felt like we were just standing there for ages. Until she finally spoke.

  " Lils im sorry, i didn't mean what i said, even though i didn't say anything wrong". I was shocked by her failed attempt of an apology.

"I'm not angry for what you said Tammy im angry at the fact that you gave up everything including our lives for a man you met because he helped to kidnap us also you put your feelings before us. You chose monsters over your best friend."

  I walked off and was about to leave the room when i heard "your not my best friend.... you are my.... sister" i shook my head and completely exited the room.

  I was in the library just sitting down in a comfortable chair and ironically i was not reading anything. I turned my head when a heard someone clear their throat. I didn't think in a place like this that this would have how could he be here i thought he died, he deserved to die.

   "What are you doing here?" I said getting up from my seated position and slowly backing away.

"I'm here on business being the new alpha and all of my pack". I never felt so much pain from someone other than the man standing in front of me. With his shaggy dirty brown hair and his ability to make my heart race. Well, that was the reason why i fell for him in the first place. " i see you have missed me greatly i can tell by your quicken heartbeat".

  I heard footsteps nearing us and turned to see Tammy with Eve. Tammy's eyes held anger and hatred and she looked at the man in front of me.

This was the same man that kept repeating in my memory the man who tried to take the only thing i had left by force.

He was my first love, the person who helped me when my parents disappeared. But........

He was also the man who tried to rape me. 

******
Hi everyone hoped you liked that. I wanted to tell everyone what happened with my story Pleasure 18+. Well, you see it was deleted because some despicable person decided to ignore my warnings and proceed to read the book and reported it. I tried my best to get it restored but of course, wattpad did not understand that the person maliciously reported book. I don't know if it was out of spite but yeah what can you do. I was dishearted to continue to write but i can't let one bad situation tell me what to do even though how pissed i am at wattpad and this anonymous person. Anyways i have decided to re-upload Pleasure 18+ on wattpad on valentines day.

Thank you and I hope you understand.