Chapter 27

"What the f**k?" I started to step back a little "what do you mean you killed her?"

"I mean I ripped her throat out and watched her chocked on her own blood" I could tell he didn't like me stepping back. What did he expect me to do after knowing that the one before me died so gruesomely. He moved towards me and I don't know what happened but ya girl sprinted. I wasn't ready to die I know I always say 'I wanna die' but that was just me being depressed.

As I turned the corner I bumped into him and fell back but he movie caught me, you know the one with the arms behind my back. But I pushed him back and ran the other direction. Then yet again I bumped into him but this time I didn't get a movie catch, I fell straight on my ass. When I looked up at him he looked nonchalant. "Are you done?"

Me honestly tired nodded my head. He offered a hand but I didn't take it and got up by myself. "Follow me" then we started walking back to his office. Then when he got to the door he did the 'madam' hand raise for me to enter. "This is why I didn't tell you earlier cause I knew you were going to freak out"

"Well what do you expect me to say? Oh baby don't worry maybe it was a mistake? Or honey don't worry I still love y—?" I realized what I said and decided to avoid embarrassment I just started to walk towards the door. Before I could get to the door his hands closed it.

I closed my eyes and pressed my head on the door and I could feel his stares from next to me. I softly hit my head on the door "stupid" I couldn't believe I said it, I didn't even know myself, and the fact that he's still F**KING QUIET pisses me off.

"We don't have to talk about it if you don't want to?"

"Nooo I want to hear how you brutality murdered your copy of me beloved" I said while moving away from the door and to one of the chairs in his study

"That wasn't what I—"

"Well that's what I want to hear" I saw him move from the door in the corner of my eyes and to the long chair which was across from me.

"Well since your not going to look at me?" I shook my head like a child would so he continued. "Well this happened 100 years ago".