Chapter 14

Lily P.O.V.

    I couldnt help the feeling of butterflies in my stomach as i felt us getting closer to his room. Then we came to an abrupt stop and i was pushed to the floor . "Dont remove the blindfold, dont move and don't try to escape Alpha Conner will be with you shortly "i heard a voice then my hands were untied.

      When i heard the door close i quickly removed my blindfold and looked around the room . I was in a good sized room with grey , and white decorations . Over the bed had a painting of a place i would only think to be Paris and a walk in closet and another door which i guess lead to the bathroom.

 Over the bed had a painting of a place i would only think to be Paris and a walk in closet and another door which i guess lead to the bathroom

  I got up from my seat on the floor and walked to the door to see a beautiful bathroom . It had a burnt stone coloured tub opposite to two mirrors and two sinks and further down it had a clear shower.

     I jumped by the sound of someone clearing there throat and turned around to see Ethan staring at me with devilish stare

     I jumped by the sound of someone clearing there throat and turned around to see Ethan staring at me with devilish stare . "I am pretty sure the person who brought you here told you not to move ,and not to remove your blindfold". I couldnt bring myself to look away from his gaze.

  "He also told me to not escape and i didnt do that so yeahhh...hh ." The words came out of my mouth before i could stop them and he looked completely unamused. He brought his finger up doing a 'come hither' motion . I didnt dare move and this made him look even more furious .

   "Come here ," and again he points to infront of him but i dont dare move all i could do was stare at him in those eyes ,those red eyes ...wait red? And before the thought could register in my head he appeared before me ,fangs, eyes; everything out . Thus made me take a step back walking further into the bathroom ." When i say something you listen ,do you hear me human? " .

    I nodded my head not ending eye contact with him . He backs up and walks into the bed room and i took this as a 'follow me ' sign. When i entered the room he was on the bed facing me and i quickly looked away.

  "We need to discuss the rules so pay close attention gattina " . Rules? Gattina? I become more confused the longer im here and from what he just said it made it seem i was staying here and that was a hell no in my books.

   "Oh im sorry Mr.Conner sir but im not staying here if you let me go we can easily let bygones be by...." .

"I did not tell you to speak now did I?" There he goes again cutting me off like the first day we meet and that sure as hell did piss me off because im not a child i pay my bills,sometimess, i pay my taxes ,sometimes, but im still an adult "also you have no say in the matt....".

  "I didnt think i told you i was going to listen now did I?" I said cutting him off . I smiled in victory when i saw his shocked expression which was soon masked by an angry one . And again before i could reminisce in my victory he had a pinned against a wall. Like seriously where the hell did that wall come from . Anyways the person in front of me.

   He eyes shown crimson red and it bored right into my soul ,his fangs were elongated and his face was inching very close to my neck ." You do know i can guzzle every last drop of your blood killing you slowly and painfully right?" .  I could feel his breath against my neck which was tickling me ,im very ticklish in my neck btw, but i wouldnt dare move incase i came into contact with his fangs. "You smell impeccable , maybe just a taste" he said while  licking my neck around my collarbone making me flinch .

   "Will you listen now or do i have to test the merchandise again ,you know how you love that " i remember those words to be the ones he said the first time something happened between us , this made me blush . I nodded my head slowly and he moved away ; i left go a breath i didnt know i was holding.

   He backed away until he was back on his seat on the bed ." The rules are simple to follow :
One-no conversing with ANY...one without my permission
Two-you are to listen to every and anything i tell you to do.
Three- you belong to me so no one is to touch your body man or woman ,boy or girl.
Four- you are to clean this room every single morning ,this will be your only chore.
Five -you are to make me breakfast and bring it to me every morning at 5:30 AM sharp .No later than ,no earlier.
Six-you speak when spoken to and no back sass
Seven-you address me with respect so you call me sir ,unless told other wise
And finally
Eight- your body belongs to me for me and only me to use how ever i see fit .
Those are the rules , you follow them and if you don't you'll be punished , do i make myself clear? ".

  By the end of the rules i couldnt breath nor could i look at him "so im basically a slave " i said looking up to his eyes on the verge of tears. But i wouldnt dare allow him to see me cry.

  "Of course your not A slave your MY slave " . I couldnt help the glare that came across my face as my mouth fell ajar.

  "What about Tam..Tammy?" I couldnt help the tear that fell from my eyes at the sound of my best friends name . I harshly wiped the tear from my face and waited on my answer . "I will not go through with any of this if i don't know that she is okay " .

   He stared at me quietly studying me and what i said. I was telling the truth i was going to give him a hard time if Tammy was not okay . "Tammy is fine she is being prept as we speak" the smirk that came across his face made me very uneasy and did nothing to settle my nerves .

So i was able to write better because i ripped off the nails i couldnt do it anymore but anyways enough about me ,i hoped you enjoyed this chapter .

Why is Ethan treating Lily this way if she is his mate ?

What will happen if Lily doesnt obey?

Who else is ticklish in their neck's because i really am?

Who else is hungry?

Question of the day:
What do you do as a pastime ? I normally would read wattpad books or talk to myself . Yeahhhh im weird.

I hope you have a wonderful night bye for now lovelies 😙