9. The chosen one

A/N : So I just noticed that 8. Nightmares was somehow after the second chapter. I hadn't noticed it earlier and it got me to unpublish the chapter and republish but I couldn't get it in write order. So I deleted it again and then uploaded it. No matter how many times I tried, the chapters won't stay in the proper sequence. Even when I tried to upload this chapter it got between 6 and 7. It was really frustrating. I am trying to get it in the write order. Perhaps I will just republish the story. I apologise everyone for any inconvenience caused due to it. If you ever find something like this in future , please tell me.
Thanks a lot for reading.

"Good morning , everyone." Harry said , making his way inside the DADA classroom. He saw students dressed in green and blue robes. In a corner sit he saw the small boy he had taken the class for. The Slytherin boy had dark black hair and grey eyes. He looked smaller than his peers. For a fourth year he look very small. What worried him even more was that he was sitting alone with his nose inside his book. "I have been asked by Headmistress Mcgonagall to hold a duelling club in Hogwarts every month for everyone fourth year and above."

A hand shot up in the air and Harry called on her, "Yes, miss..?"

"Linda Davis, sir." The girl Linda said, "Is it true that you organised a illegal club here in Hogwarts in your fifth year?"

Harry smiled at the girl's face and looked around at the curious expression on the faces of other student. "I was part of a group we called DA in my fifth year however neither I was the leader of the club nor was it illegal. You all will remember the professors Hogwarts had seen during the days of the war since the Carrows were one of the worst professors Hogwarts had ever seen."

The class nodded solemnly and Harry noticed Sewlyn raise his head to look at him.

"Dolores Umbridge, the woman who was our professor refused to teach us anything expect theory. In a time when the darkness was rising and we were all trying to keep ourselves, my friend Hermione came up with the idea of the club. We taught ourselves."

"Why are we learning in this club then?" Sewlyn asked, "Is something happening again?"

All heads snapped in his direction. Harry had to give it to the boy to see what others failed to see. Minvera had looked in the story of the three students, Celine Parkinson, Rosemary Thomas and Mike Sewlyn. Out of the three of them only Sewlyn was one who fit the category of the prophecy. He was born on an eclipse and he had never seen his father. Millie Sewlyn had become pregnant after getting drunk in a party. She had no idea who the father of the child was and yet decided to keep the child. Moreover, Sewlyn was one of the few students who had stayed in the castle when the battle broke. Minerva and Kingsley believed that Sewlyn was the child in the prophecy.

"Mr. Sewyln, it is very important for one to understand that no matter what, we shouldn't ever let our guard down. The wizarding world is quiet right now, we have gotten our hard earned peace but is it wise to jeopardize it with being careless?" He asked, "One might wonder why do we Defense against the Dark Arts now that Voldemort is defeated and his supporter round up?"

A few snickers erupt from back row which Harry ignored, "Voldemort wasn't Dark Magic, he was corrupted by the Dark Magic and therefore there are chances of someone else getting influenced by it. A new age always being new monsters with it. Tell me a society which haven't fought in a war after its victory on previous one?"

The smug look from the faces was washed off and everyone now looked at him solemn.

"So , how many of you know the shield charm?" With that Harry started his first duelling lesson in Hogwarts. He was glad to see that he was able to teach them easily , some students even commented that he could be the DADA teacher but Harry kindly declined saying their current teacher was more than efficient. Severus would kill him if they know that he was influencing his students. Harry snorted in his head at the thought. By the time , class ended, all of his students had succeeded in casting a shield charm.