20. Mike

He looked at the huge building in front of him. It took him two days but now he had made his mind. He felt betrayed and lonely. For a few years, he had started to believe that someone actually cares for him but he should have known. He should have known that he was just a project for him. He felt used. And he was angry. Angry with the Harry Potter. 

Harry Potter had no right to play with his feelings. He showed him love and compassion when he needed it the most. For three years, he felt like a family to him. They spent holidays together and he was the only one who wished him his birthday. He thought that Harry was helping him to become stronger but all this time he was training him to be his soldier. He hated him. 

Mike remembered his mother clearly. She was a strong woman. Mille Sewlyn was good woman. She was strong, compassionate, and loving. They weren't rich but she always made him feel special. Mike was aware that his family hated his mother because he was a bastard child and stayed away from her. She still managed to give him a comfortable life. Until he went went to Hogwarts. He was so excited and nervous to start his new life but it all went down the drain when he was sorted into Slytherin. Suddenly, three forth of the school was against him and the poor naive him had no idea why everyone so suddenly hated him. Even his own housemates ignored him because he wasn't rich or had a father's name. Then all of a sudden, he got noticed. Not just by someone ordinary but by the boy who was most valued person in wizarding world. He felt happy. For the first time, Mike felt as if he mattered. For the first time, someone was there for him without any alter motive. But now he knows, it was all a sham. He now felt that Sirius Black was much much better than Harry. At least he showed how he felt unlike Harry who all these days just pretended to care for him when in reality he was preparing him and manipulating him to fulfil the prophecy for him.

He had seen their family and how much they loved each other. He wanted that for himself. No matter how hard he tried not to he felt jealous of the girl Silvia. She was loved by all and everyone just wanted to do things for her without any selfish reasons. He couldn't help but hate her when he saw that Harry and everyone ignored him for her. He wanted to be in her place. To have such an amazing family for himself. 

He hated her because she turned him into a person he despised. She made him do bad things and he knew Sirius Black knew what he had done. He wanted to tell someone how much his own actions scared him but he had no one. He was afraid that Harry wouldn't be there for him if he learnt that Mike had hurt his precious Liv. But not any longer. His opinion didn't matter anymore to him. Harry was a manipulating asshole.

Mike won't let himself be used. He was going to run away. He would find out who his father was and go to him. He won't be found and he was sure of it.

.
.
.

A/N : This is a very short chapter. One fourth of my usual chapter but this was all there was to it. There was nothing more from Mike's pov, nothing less. And he had to have his separate chapter. Hope u guys like it.

Please VOTE and COMMENT. And tell me if you have any particular demands from this storyline.