11. Out of my nightmare.

The burrow was loud with the amount of people gathered in the 'small' dinner that Molly had so kindly organised in the celebration of the relationship of her youngest son. It consisted of the Weasleys , Bill, Fleur and their daughter Victorie, the twins, Ron and Lavender and Ginny. There were others from the Order which included Tonks, Sirius , Remus, Harry, Hermione and little Silvia. Overall it was a huge crowd but like always the small burrow somehow managed to house them all. 

"Hey Victorie." Hermione waved at the three year old girl who hid behind her mother. She looked a lot like her mother with her part veela features and diamond blonde long hair. 

"Thats Hermione, Torie." Fleur introduced. "And she is Silvia." 

Torie shyly peeped at the child that was rested on Hermione's hip. Both child looked curiously at each other and it looked more like a staring match which was broken by loud giggles from Liv. This brought a huge smile on Torie's face.

"Miss giggles." A loud voice exclaimed from behind them.

"Uncle George." Torie exclaimed throwing herself in his arms as he threw her in air resulting in loud laughs. 

Watching Torie having fun, Liv started wriggling in Hermione's arm forcing her to put him down. She crawled towards George who had just put Torie down. 

"Up. Up." Liv pulled on his trousers until George picked her up.

Hermione looked around them and her eyes stopped on one person who she hadn't seen there.

"Fleur will you look after her?" Hermione asked.

"Of course Hermione." She smiled widely at her. 

"Oy , I am here too." George complained.

"Exactly" Hermione said before walking in opposite direction.

"Hey" she said tapping the shoulder of the old friend.

The person turned around and grinned on seeing her. 

"Hermione!" Neville exclaimed. "How are you doing?"

"Great. How are you and Luna?" Neville and Luna had gotten together recently. They were very different and yet complimented each other perfectly. 

"We are good." He said , a faint pink blush lining his cheek. "I am thinking about asking her to marry me." He admitted.

"Oh Nev!" Hermione hugged him. "I am so happy for both of you."

"Thanks." 

Before Hermione could say another thing she was pulled into a side hug. She turned to see the second eldest Weasley son by her side. He looked as always. Leather jacket, long hair tied in a pony, various accessories on his neck and arm. The only different thing was the plaster on his arm.

"I didn't expect to see you here Charlie. I thought you were in Romania." Hermione said. "And what happened to your arm?"

He shrugged his shoulders. "A Ridgewack happened. The dragons had all become suddenly very violent attacking us all. So they were sent to comatose sleep for a month and we got a month vacation."

"Aren't dragons always violent?" Neville asked.

"On contrary to popular belief, they aren't." Charlie said speaking as if he was a mother talking about his child. Neville grinned at her and she knew they both were thinking about Hagrid right now. She hadn't met him yet as he was with his 'cousins'. "They only attack when they are agitated. I guess, something was mixed in their food that made them all violent at the same time."

"Its good that you didn't get hurt bad." She said.

He scoffed at this. "You should have heard mom fussing about it. It was like I lost a limb."