5. Knock Knock

"How can Harry do that?" Sirius said as he marched into Remus' room. Remus had heard him pacing angrily in his own room for a while. Though he wouldn't admit it but he had actually been waiting for his friend. Decades of friendship with the man had him aware of his antics and his need for an audience when he vent out his anger.

"What have he done?" Remus said putting his copy of Wuthering Heights.

"He said he has to go out for three days. THREE DAYS. Can you believe it? I have not been back for even a month and he wants to go away. Doesn't he love me anymore Moony?" He fell backwards on his bed and looked at his friends with puppy eyes. "Does he not need me now that he is all grown up?"

"Remus picked the book up again trying to hide himself from him. He was well aware that Harry still loved his godfather a lot and how much his return had meant for him. But he had a sinking feeling that he had more pressing responsibilities somewhere. The fact that he had it hidden gave him a bitter feeling. No wonder Sirius would resent hearing that too.

"Moony." 

"Hmm?"

"Why the fuck are you holding the book upside down. What are you hiding from me?" Sirius said narrowing his eyes at him. He jumped to sit in front of him.

"Nothing." Remus said holding the book properly. Sirius pulled the book away from his hand.

"Remus John Lupin, speak!"

"Well, Harry has been going to Barnton every week for last two years." He started.

"Why?"

"No one knows." Remus stalled.

"But you know something." Sirius asked impatiently.

"I heard something."

"Gods Remus. Do you want me to spell it. Tell me. T-E-L-L-M-E."

"Everyone thinks he has a girlfriend there. During the first anniversary of the victory,. A healer walked to him and started talking about Juliet and child. He excused them from me and when I asked he said it was a misunderstanding. He looked panicked at that time and I thought it was because of the memories of the war. He had just started his visits and I didn't pay much attention to it. Until the a few months ago when I saw a picture in his desk when I was in his study. It was of a child. I tried to ask him again but he brushed it off" Remus told him. He looked his friend as he took in all he had said for a moment. He gave him his time. Remus himself had months to think of it.

"Fuck." Sirius fell backwards on the bed.

"Yeah Fuck." Remus agreed.

"You think Harry has a child?" He asked looking still unsure.

"I believe so. I cannot think of anything else. He has no other family besides us. And in all our friends Victoire Weasley is the only child."

"Why don't he tell us?" Sirius questioned. "You think it's a guy and he is scared to tell us that we will judge."

"I don't think so Sirius. Harry's boyfriend, if he is, surely can't give birth to a child."

"Yeah, only male sea horses can give birth." Sirius said thoughtfully.

"How is that relevant to this topic." Remus gave his best friend a weird look.

"I don't know, okay" He said irritated." It came to my head and I said it."

Remus shrugged at his friend irritated. 

"Harry had a girl pregnant and is hiding her instead of owning her and the child?" Remus could see the disappointment Sirius felt in his godson.