12. Let her sleep!!!

A/N : Let her sleep. I know this title isn't my best. But I couldn't help but find this funny after how I ended this chapter. It was funny.

Remus looked at his friend disappear from infront of him angrily. He knew Sirius was rash and could do something that would harm him in return. He looked around and saw Molly fussing over the new kid. Harry looked angry and stormed off from infront of him. His eyes followed to where Hermione was watching him go. She must have felt his gaze on her as she turned to look at him. Their eyes locked and she gave him a nod.

He knew what she was trying to say to him. You take care of Sirius and I will take care of Harry.
But how did he know that? He didn't have that connection with Hermione. They didn't know each other that well to talk with a gaze.

He nodded in response and apparated away. He had a fair idea where Sirius would be.

He stood outside of the Shrieking Shack and could hear noises from within.
He casted a shield over himself and stepped in. Sirius look a mess. His eyes were red and his long black locks scattered all over his face. He had broken the entire furniture that was inside the Shack and was kicking a broken piano at the moment.

Remus could remember the day, they all placed the piano in the Shack. It was only Sirius who knew how to play and he would play for him before the transformation to take his mind off the pain. Remus liked listening to the piano. Bit there was another memory about this piano that he wanted to remember but couldn't. It was there behind a curtain.
For a second, there was the same lady who was haunting him day and night standing infront of the piano playing a tune that he couldn't hear. Her face was covered by fog and he knew no matter how hard he tried he would not be able to see her. He had tried many times in the past two years to see how the woman in her head looked like but couldn't see her no matter how much he tried.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Sirius' cursing sound pulled him back from his stance. He tore his gaze away from the woman to look at his friend. He had hit his hand on a nail and now it was bleeding.

"Let me." Remus said, pulling his wand out, "Episkey."

Sirius didn't say anything, not even looked at him and sat down on the floor holding his head between his legs. Remus sat down beside him quietly , knowing that he needed time to arrange his thoughts.

"Are you okay now?" He asked after what seemed like a long while.

"Do I look okay?" Sirius asked his eyes bloodshot.

"No." Remus said honestly. "What happened? Did that kid say something?" He asked.

"No. He didn't have to. I know he is evil." Sirius spat.

"How do you know that?"

"I- I… I just know that okay!" Sirius seemed to be holding back. "I can't tell you but trust me Remus. He is evil. He should be sent to Azkaban. We should keep everyone away from him. Harry should stay away from him." Sirius begged.

"How can someone listen to you Padfoot when you won't even tell your reasons?"

"You will think it is just my imagination."
Remus sighed in defeat. He knew Sirius won't back down. He decided to change the topic.

"Lets go home Siri. You should apologise to Harry."

"Why should I?" Sirius said haughtily. "He was the one who decided he wanted to be against me. I just want what is better for him. And he is not safe with that kid."

Remus pinched the bridge of his nose. The full moon was tomorrow and he was feeling very tired. He already had a headache.

Sirius must have seen his constipated expression as he cooled down.