27

Taylor:

"Taylor, you're on in 5," The stage manager says as he peaks his head in the lounge where Niall and I sit. "Oh, god. O- okay," I stammer, standing up. I quickly try to clean up the mess, but Niall takes my arm and pulls me back towards him. "I've got the mess. Go out there. You'll dominate, Swift," he says with a slight smile and I smile also. "Thank you, Niall. For everything," I say quietly and he nods. I quickly kiss his cheek before running out of the room.

I jog down the halls of the building and to the front where the prep stations are set up. "Mic pack please," I yell nervously, and some dude with a headset comes and gives me an ear piece that I put on while he clips a mic pack to the back of my outfit. He hands me my mic and i'm led to the main stage.

"TAYLOR SWIFT!" I hear the overhead voice boom and screams break out in Times Square. I wear my biggest smile as I run on stage, waving. "Well hello New York...." It's not as bad as I thought, the whole on stage thing. People are crying, screaming, smiling, singing along. This is what I fell in love with doing.. 

2 songs and 10 minutes later, i'm running off stage, sweat dripping down my face. I run back into the prep building, greeted by about a dozen crew members congratulating me. I smile at their sweet compliments as I take off my mic pack and ear piece, returning it to them.

"Taylor!" I hear Harry yell. I turn around and there he stands, with a dozen roses. I smile for a minute at my handsome boyfriend and the nice gesture, but I suddenly remember what Niall told me. My face drops and I stare as Harry runs to me, not even making the effort to meet him half way. "You were amazing babe!" He says with a cheeky smile, his dimples peaking from his cheeks. He hands me the roses, which I quickly hand to a crew member behind me. "Can you take these? Thanks," I mumble. I turn back to Harry. "Uh- yeah.. thanks," I mumble. His face falls. "Uh oh," he says, staring back at me in confusion. "What's wrong now?" He asks. He takes my hands but I quickly push him away. "You told Niall about me," I say, a lump forming in my throat. His eyes widen. "Shit," he curses under his breath. "Tay, I didn't know what to do to help you.. you were pissed at me and Niall has been through that stuff.. I just thought-" he says but I cut him off. "You should've thought harder. Do you understand that that's my biggest secret? I didn't even plan on telling you! It's embarrassing and hard to talk about with people, even if they go through it too! I told you I didn't want help and you should've respected that," I fight. He sighs, puting his hands on my waist and pulling me into him. "Tay," he groans, but I push him away. "Save it."

"Taylor and Harry, you guys gotta go. It's the big kiss!" My publicist, Hannah informs us. I roll my eyes. "Okay, okay." I quickly grab my jacket and hat before we are escorted to the crowd.

Harry grabs my hand as we walk through the crowd of fans, security surrounding us. 'Make it look believable..' Hannah's words ring in my ears. That'll be pretty difficult.

We finally reach a good spot in the crowd, and Harry and I face each other as the crowd counts down from 60. "This doesn't have to be awkward. Just forgive me, i'm sorry and I love you," he yells in my ear, above the noice of the chanting around us. "This is just business, Harry. It's the last night.. and tomorrow this publicity deal is over," I respond flatly. He rolls his eyes. "Are you breaking up with me?" He asks. I wait a minute. "I-I don't know," I stammer.

"5"

"4"

"3"

"2," we start chanting along with the crowd as the cameras pan onto us.