7

Harry:

We all sit on the couch together, watching Friends. "He's my favorite," Taylor giggles when Chandler barges into a conversation with a sarcastic comment. I smile and scoot closer to Taylor, putting my arm around her. She only looks at me for a few seconds, smiles, and continues to watch the show. But I can't help but stare at her the rest of the time being. I mean, how can you not? She's fucking beautiful. About halfway into the episode, Niall goes wandering through the house. I assume he's just checking it out, he hasn't visited my flat in ages.

"Hey, look what I found!" Niall yells from my hallway, and Taylor and I exchange suspicious glances, and run in to see what Niall's talking about. When we get there, he's holding up a 2010 One Direction limited edition lunch box he found in my closet. We all look like babies on it, to be honest. "You guys were so little!" Taylor laughs, walking closer to view the image. I chuckle. "Man, I haven't gone through this closet in years," I say, rummaging through the piles of old junk. "Holy shit, look over there!" Niall yells, pointing the other direction. When I turn to see what it is, I feel something on my arm and the sound of a click. Suddenly, Niall bursts out laughing. He just shot me with a nerf gun. 

Taylor and I grab some guns with nerf shields I had lying around and we immeadiately start a nerf gun war between the three of us. Niall goes to shoot Taylor, but I dive in front of her to protect her, and Taylor covers her mouth as my body smacks on the ground, but I laugh and continue shooting Niall. "This is SO violent. I love it," Taylor says with a cute giggle and shoots Niall a few times. 

~~~~

After Niall leaves, Harry and I dress up and it's finally time to go to dinner at his family's. "You sure you wanna go? I mean, I could try to get out of it.. I know you want to be anything but my girlfriends for a night.." Harry offers as he fixes up his blazer. His hair is waved at the top as usual, and he's wearing a black blazer atop of a white collared shirt. As for me, I went with a  simple black lace dress and my wavy hair pulled to the side. We make eye contact. Why is he acting so vulnerable, insecure? Anyone would want to be his girlfriend, even just for the night. "I don't want to get out of it. I want to meet them, and frankly, I don't mind being your girlfriend for the night. Why are you so worried?" I ask walking closer to him. I put my hand on his broad shoulder. "I don't know. What if you don't like them?" He asks, "If they're anything like you, i'll love them, and anyway, what if they don't like me?" I ask, and he smirks. "I like you, Tay. How could they not?"

After a 30 minute car ride, we arrive at a private but small home. It's beautiful, with trees lining the driveway and a fountain right in the middle. Harry pulls the car up to the steps, and helps me out of the car like a gentleman. "Remember, we can leave whenever. I'll just say you have the cramps or something," he whispers as he holds my hands outside of the door. I laugh. "Babe, i'm fine. Let's go," I whisper back with a reassuring smile and he nods nervously, but we walk in anyway.

"Harry, dear! You're here!" I woman squeals as we walk in. I presume that she's his mother. "Mom, this is Taylor. She's my girlfriend," Harry announces without the slightest bit of hesitation, which makes me smile. "Well hello! I've always been a fan of your work. You're so gorgeous, i'm Anne. Harry's mother," she gushes. "Well thank you, Ms. Styles. Your home is lovely," I say, admiring the room. "Thank you! And you can just call me Anne. I haven't been Ms. Styles in years," she says with a smile and I nod as she leads us to the dining room.

And there sits about 10 other people, who all welcome us with squeals of excitement. I look over at Harry nervously. He didn't tell me there would be more than 2 people here! He gives me the same glance of confusion. I assume he didn't know either. "Everyone, I would like you all to meet Harry's girlfriend, Taylor," Anne says as we walk in and I smile and wave, trying to stay calm. I start greeting people, hugging, kissing cheeks, making small talk. Everyone seems to ask about my career, which is a topic I try to avoid during conversations only because i'm asked about it so much. 

"Hello, Taylor! I'm Gemma, Harry's sister," Gemma says, hugging me. She's gorgeous, with long brown waves hanging down her back. "Hi! It's nice to meet you," I say with a smile. "I've heard so much about you. Harry doesn't stop talking about you when we speak. He admires you," she says with a giggle, and I can't help but blush. "Talking about me again I see, Gemma?" Harry asks, walking up behind us. He puts his arm around the small of my back, just above my butt. I look up at him and smile. "So you talk about me a lot, do you?" I tease, and he smiles. "Who wouldn't want to brag about you?" He asks, his dimples peaking from his cheeks. I can feel my cheeks burn red as he softly presses his lips against one. 

~~

"I would like to make a toast to what a beautiful young girl Harry has found for himself. Here's to hope in new love," Harry's aunt says as she holds up a wine glass and I blush. We are all now sitting around the dinner table with a huge meal in front of us. Harry smiles and glances at me as everyone holds up their glasses. "Amen to that," Harry chuckles.

"How is it, love?" Harry asks as we eat. He gently places his hand on the high of my thigh. I smile. "It's amazing! Why was I never invited to your mom's before?" I tease and he laughs. "You'll have to come back for a visit," he adds and I smile. "I'm glad you came, Tay. This is completely perfect," He adds. "So is this food. Oh, and you're kinda perfect too," I say and he blushes a bit. "Oh, is that a blush?!" I gasp, teasing him and he covers his face with his hands. "What?! NO!" He whisper-yells, and I laugh. "I totally just made the Harry Styles blush."

~~

After dinner, Harry decides to go to the bathroom, leaving me alone at a table with his whole family. "So Taylor, your new album 'Red' is just lovely," Harry's aunt gushes and I smile. "Well thank you! That means so much," I giggle. "No, seriously. It's literally on repeat all day," Gemma chimes in, and I can't help but blush at the compliments. No wonder why Harry is so charming. His family is the same exact way!

"Thank you so much, Gemma! I heard that you're studying Genetics, by the way," I add, and she smiles. "Yeah, I am. I'm in my fourth year," she says and I nod. "Where do you go? Harry's told me this but I completely forgot," I explain. "I actually go to Sheffield Hallam University, which is in South Yorkshire," she explains and I nod. "That's amazing! Do you dorm there?" I ask, and she nods. "Yeah, I commuted the first two years but then decided that dorming would be easier," she explains as Harry walks back into the room. "Harold, would you mind doing the dishes?" Anne asks quietly, and he nods. "Of course," he says, and starts picking up peoples clean plates. "I'll help!" I add, and we walk into the kitchen to the dishwasher.

"Sorry I left you there," Harry whispers as we put the dishes in the washer. We have to whisper because the house has a total open floor plan, so they can see and hear everything we do from the dining room. 

"It actually wasn't bad, I had a chat with your sister," I say and he raises an eyebrow. "Oh really? So now your basically apart of the family," he jokes. "Yeah, except we're not actually dating," I tease back and his smile fads a bit. 

"So what did you and Gem talk about?" Harry asks, changing the subject. "Uh, college stuff really," I answer as I place another dish into the dishwasher. "Oh, fun." 

Then it's quiet again. 

I can't help but glancing at him every so often out of the corner of my eye. Why did he get so weird? 

Harry:

I want to tell her how I feel but I don't know how.

I can see her glancing at me out of the corner of her eye, because i'm doing the same thing. Except she's sneakier about it. 

She's perfect. Tall, beautiful, funny, smart, graceful, everything I want. Everything I need.

So how do I tell this perfect girl standing beside me that i'm falling for her? How can I let her know without blowing any chances I have with her?

When our eyes meet, I do the only thing I can think of doing.

I kiss her.