2

Harry:
A Week Later:

I step up to Taylor Swift's door step of her lovely Nashville home. To be quiet honest, I think i'm nervous. I know, Harry Styles being nervous? No. That doesn't happen. People only get nervous to meet me. Why am I so fucking nervous? My hands have been sweating the whole ride down and I can feel my heart rate pick up every time I think of her. 

I haven't even met her yet.

I finally work up the nerve to knock on her wooden door, which I manage to do exactly four times. What if she wasn't told that we're going out? What if she thinks i'm childish, or immature, I mean the girl is 22. I'm only 18. Is this even legal?

And then the door swings open, and there stands Miss Taylor Swift. She looks stunning, wearing a black lace dress with her long blonde hair in a neat pony tail behind her head. "Uh- hello. I'm Harry," I say in probably the most awkward way possible. She replies with a simple, "I heard," and grabs her coat. "So, where would you like to go? I don't know my way around Nashville, so-" I start, but she cuts me off. "Starbucks good?" She asks as we step outside. She locks her door and we start walking down her driveway. "Yep, that sounds great."

About halfway through the silent walk, paparazzi spot us, and I quickly grab her hand. "Sorry, just try to look happy," I whisper and we both wear fake smiles. 

"TAYLOR- IS IT TRUE YOU'RE DATING HARRY STYLES?" 
"ARE YOU BOTH TOGETHER?"
"TAYLOR, THERE ARE RUMORS OF A PREGNANCY"
"HARRY ARE YOU AWARE YOU ARE A FATHER?"

I chuckle to myself, thinking of some of the ridiculous rumors they make up. "What?" Taylor asks, giggling along with me. "It's just, pregnancy, really? That's the cheapest rumor in the book. At least be a little more crafty," I whisper and she laughs. Her eyes meet mine, the shade of blue her eyes are, I'll never forget. "Crafty? Is that even a word?" She asks and I chuckle. "Shush, Swift. I'm not the best at English grammar, alright?" I ask, playfully pushing her, but lightly. I've only had one conversation with this girl and I can already tell you that I want to be with her. Not for some fake publicity stunt. I actually want to be with her. She looks back at me and grins. "Obviously not." 

Once we've made our way to the nearest Nashville Starbucks, we order our drinks and find a seat next to the window, so the paps can see what we're doing. Because what's the point of going on a fake date if they can't even see you? 

They are all already crowded around the window, so I start making conversation. "So, your new album.. I listened to some. You're quiet talented, Miss Swift," I say with a grin, hoping to win a smile out of her. For a second, she faintly does smile, but that's soon replaced with the look of boredom. "The paps are outside, Harry. We don't need to pretend to like each other in here. We just need to look like we're somehow enjoying each other's company," she says. Is it weird that i'm actually taken aback by this? Taylor Swift is known as 'America's Sweetheart,' so why is she being such a bitch? 

Why am I actually trying to get along with her? We need to 'date' for two months, so she's right- we don't need to like each other. I'm just going to try to ignore the fact that I actually do like her. I really fucking like her.

"Yep, you're right. We obviously don't actually find each other pleasing, so why try to pretend when we don't have to?" I ask, trying to play along with the whole hating each other thing. "Yea, exactly," she says quietly. 

And then I hear a scream. "HARRY STYLES?!" I turn to see a mob of girls fighting to get through the door, but only some get in at a time. "Shit," I mumble, and I see Taylor self conciously running her hands through her hair. "You- uh, it'll be fine, Tay. Let's just pretend like we're actually into each other, alright?" I ask with a soft whisper, and she nods. I take her hand and we walk up to the mob of girls, greeting as many as we possibly can.

"Hey, how are you?" I ask a girl who must be about 14, as she snaps a picture of her and I. "Thank you so much Harry!" She cries, and I nod. "Anytime love," I reply, and just as i'm about to turn away, she calls me back over. "Wait! Are you and Taylor.. dating?!" She asks, and the whole mob of girls quiet's down a bit to hear our answer, I look back at Taylor, who's also talking to a few fans a few feet behind me. She doesn't seem to be paying much attention to what i'm doing, but I keep glacing over at her. I can't help myself, she's absolutely stunning. Quite frankly, that scares me. I've never put a girl before me or my career, and I'm willing to do that with Taylor. "Yep, we're together," I answer and she looks up at me and smiles. Her blue eyes looking right into my green ones. She looks happy, like she's falling in love even. For a second, I believe her.

~

The paps snap pictures as I walk Taylor back to her door, our hands intertwined. My fingers fit perfectly in hers. "So, when's our next fake date thing?" I ask, trying not to sound to eager to see her again, although I am. "Uh, I don't know. Are you free on Tuesday?" She asks, and I nod, trying to keep a straight face. "Yea, Tuesday sounds great. I'll text you?" I ask and she nods. "Put your number in," she says, handing me her iPhone and I hand her mine. I quickly put my number in under 'Haz ;)' and hand her phone back. She hands me mine. "Okay, see you Tuesday," she says awkwardly and I nod. "See ya Tuesday."