4

Taylor:

Harry's lips crash into mine and for some reason that I can't exactly explain, I don't pull away. I kiss him back. It's passionate, dangerous, compelling. His hands move from my face to my waist, and he pulls me in closer. I wrap my lengthy arms around his neck, deepening the kiss. 

We fall onto the couch, my legs wrapped around his waist as he sits, our lips never leaving each other's. His hands travel to my butt, squeezing it a bit as we kiss.

It lasts a few more minutes, before I pull away.

His green eyes pierce into my blue eyes. He's everything i'm scared of, but I can't help myself. I want more.

He checks me out up and down. "What was that?" I whisper, still with my long legs wrapped around his waist, sitting on his lap. My arms are still wrapped around his neck. His hands hold my waistline.

"I- uh. I don't know," he says softly. He looks shocked from our previous interactions. "I shouldn't have kissed you back, Harry. This is strictly business, okay? I'm off limits," I say and he just nods. I awkwardly get off his lap and he walks me to the door. "So... maybe you don't hate me after all," he says charmingly, leaning against the wall. He makes me want to slam his face into the wall and kiss the fuck out of him at the same exact time. I'm still figuring out how that's possible. 

"I- I have to go," I stammer, and make a bee line for my car.

~

Once i'm home, I make myself tea and decide to scroll through tumblr, liking fans posts. But no matter what I do, I can't stop thinking about the kiss. Did it mean anything? Was Harry just desperate? Is he actually into me? No, he's not into me. He's to much of a player to be into any girl as more than just a sexual conquest. Anyways, i'm much happier single.

As I scroll through Tumblr, my news feed is filled with pictures of Harry and I smiling and holding hands, walking around Nashville. And then I see it.

A picture of Harry and I making out today in his living room. I guess we left the window open and some paps saw us? I mean, I don't know why this is shocking to me or anything, they're stalkers. And why does it matter anyways? For all they know, we're dating. 

But it matters because that picture wasn't posed or planned. Harry and I actually shared that moment, with feelings involved. Which also makes it weird that the whole world has now experienced that same moment.

I sigh as basically everyone on Tumblr flips out. They leave comments like, 'WE'VE NEVER SEEN A PICTURE OF TAYLOR SO SCANDALOUS' (but it wasn't very scandalous, it was just a pretty intense kiss). Other comments read, 'IS HARRY A GOOD KISSER?' and 'I WISH I COULD KISS TAYLOR LIKE THAT, DAMN.' I giggle at a few of the fans comments, and then decide to put the phone down and watch some Law and Order.

~~

Ed: Pizza and writing session tonight, you in?

I smile at the text my best friend, Ed Sheeran sent me just a few moments ago.

Me: Obviously (!!!!!!) Who's coming?

Ed: I invited Selena and Demi, if that's alright

Me: YES! Tell them to be here ASAP. Getting ready now. SEE YOU SOON!