19

Taylor:

I wake up with the worst migraine imaginable. Probably from all the screaming and crying of last night, talking to Harry. What happened to the Harry I used to know? The one that would do anything for me? The one who always put me first? I know, I know. I sound completely selfish and conceded but I just got to thinking, I miss the way things were. And now it's almost new years and Harry and I called it quits. 

Perfect timing.

My phone buzzes. 

~

Ed: How are you love? x

Me: Fine!!! Go do normal 20 year old guy stuff and stop bothering me! Love ya :)

Ed: I love you too. That's why I worry. Stay safe please T? xx

Me: For you.. go have fun!

~

After I finish with Ed I shower and change into a polka dotted sweater and brownish jeans, before making my way into the kitchen to eat a granola bar. When i'm not working or tour planning or album making my days are pretty boring. Me, the cats, tv, coffee. But today i'm not in the mood for coffee. I'm not in the mood for anything, quiet frankly. Except maybe Law and Order. I'm always in the mood for Law and Order. 

So I sit on my couch with my granola bar and put on Law and Order SVU with the volume all the way up. I slip under a fuzzy blanket and Meredith sits on my lap.

~~

A few episodes into the season, someone knocks on my door. Who could be at my house and why? I swear, if it's Ed.. i'm going to kill him. He has to stop worrying about me. 

I drag myself off of the couch and to the door, pausing the show so I don't miss anything (even though i've watched each episode at least 3 times). 

But standing at the door was certainly not Ed, it's Harry.

My eyes widen, not in a happy or delighted way, more in a shocked caught off guard kind of way. "I want you back.. I didn't mean what I said on the phone," He says quietly, putting his hands on my waist, pulling me into him. His eyes lock into mine. I stare at him, knowing any attempt of mine to refuse the apology is pointless. I deserve someone like Harry. Shitty, never shows up, making excuses all the damn time. 

"You let me destroy myself," I whisper, realizing that I deserve to at least defend myself, even though I know we'll end up together again. He just stares at me for a minute. "And I was wrong. And you're not going to do that anymore. I won't let you." He smirks at me, and I smile also. He takes my hand and walks me into my apartment and to my couch, closing the door behind him. He falls ontop of me and I let out a giggle. He tucks stray strands of my blonde hair behind my ear and kisses me. I move my hands down his back and he starts kissing down my chin and the side of my neck as I groan out of pleasure. I missed him so damn much. 

He doesn't even ask permission this time, he just starts taking off layers of my clothing. I don't mind though. 

After my shirt's off, he kisses from my chest down to my scared stomach, but he doesn't mention the scares. He just lays kisses on them and comes back up to my lips. "I love you.. and I want you.." he mumbles.

~~~

I throw Harry's baggy shirt over my bare body as he puts his boxer briefs back on. We sit on the couch, me leaning on his chest, hearing his heart beat. "Come to New York with me tonight," he whispers in my ear. I look up at him, eyes wide. "Harry," I laugh. "I can't.." I say, my voice traveling off. He laughs. "You have to perform at the New Years Rocking Eve thing in a few days anyways," he points out. "Yea, but my manager scheduled plane flights for the 30th," I say. Today is the 28. "So? Be spontaneous. I have a nice hotel with room service and don't even get me started on the tub," he says and I giggle. "Bath tub?" I ask and he smiles and nods. "I'll take a bath with you," he says and I laugh, playfully pushing him. "You're so weird," I say and he chuckles. "What? I'm serious. And the walls are so fucking thick.. we can do whatever we want and no one would hear us," he whispers in my ear, and I laugh again. "You're so dirty, Styles," I point out. "So are you in?" He asks and I smile. "It's tempting.." I look up into his green eyes as he waits patiently for an answer. "I wouldn't want anything more."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!! Sorry the chapters have been kinda short! I've been pretty busy!