28

Taylor:

October 29th, 2014

I sit at my Tribeca home, staring at the bustling streets of New York under me, smiling. Busy people rushing to attend whatever today holds for them.. I'm not sure why, but i've always enjoyed watching the city streets. There's something poetic about it.. or i'm just jet lagged and sleep deprived from all the travel. Either one. 

My phone buzzes.

"Hello?" I answer, keeping my eyes focused on the people below. "Hey babe! Are you in New York yet?" My best friend, Karlie Kloss asks over the line. "Yea, I just got in last night. Why? What's up?" "Just wondering what you're up too! Soooo, 1989 is blowing up everywhere! It's honestly the best record i've ever listened to," she compliments. I giggle. "Thanks, Karls. Yeah, it's pretty crazy.. i've been so busy, this is the first time i've sat down since the release," I laugh. It's true. I've been going from talk show to radio stations, to conferences... but I can't get enough. 

"Well that's a good thing! Listen, I've gotta run but we need a girls night. Tell Selena and Ella and we'll plan something, alright?" She asks. "Yeah, definately, i'll let them know," I say and we say our goodbyes before the line goes dead.

I make my way to my kitchen, checking my calender for the rest of the week.. 4 more radio interviews and another conference until release week is officially over, which is bittersweet. It's literally a week of non-stop travel and publicity, but it's worth it. I meet fans and answer their questions and they begin learn the lyrics to my songs and fall in love with them... the lyrics that describe my previous relationship with Harry. 

Harry.. that's something I haven't thought about in months. 

I haven't formally talked to him since I left him in that sad hotel in New York almost 2 years ago. God, where does time go? 

We've passed each other by at award shows, exchanged brief hi's... but that's about as social as we get. Which I don't mind, not because I refuse to talk to him, but because we prefer not to talk. We keep it friendly from a distance, which is nice. I guess it's just.. we broke each other. We ran each other dry, fighting and yelling and pushing each other to our limits. I loved him. He loved me. We couldn't handle it and that's okay. We were young, stupid. He had other things on his mind, I couldn't get him out of my mind. That's okay too. Because he's gone, he's in my past.

I've accepted that and we've both moved on.

Just like i've accepted the hate. After I left Harry, I began spending my time with Niall, Selena, and Ed. We all kept each other way more company then needed, but they helped me overcome my old habits. That was the beginning of my new era. 1989.

1989 is this new chapter in my life that I couldn't be more extatic about. It's about being happy and finding myself and being free and being 25, which i'm obsessed with. 

I used to feel like I needed a guy in my life to be happy, which i've proven wrong. I've surrounded myself with my close circle of bestfriends and I couldn't be freer.

I found a love, and that's being happy.

I made a pop album. I cut my hair. I moved to New York City. I did everything I was afraid of doing, and now i'm free.

So who know's where i'll end up? Maybe i'll meet someone in this big city of mine, or maybe i'll continue to focus on music and my friends, and that's okay. Maybe i'll even cross paths with Harry again.. the possibilities are endless. But whatever I do, i've found myself and i'm happy. And it doesn't get better than that.

~~THE END~~

Hey guys! So you're probably like 'whaaaaat they don't get back together?!'

Their relationship was toxic, it was a publicity stunt, although they grew to have feelings for each other they were based off of a lie to begin with. Harry didn't make Taylor happy, he frustrated her mostly. They frustrated each other.

The whole story I knew they weren't going to end up together. They fell in love and fell out of love, but I think that they're happier apart. :) 

You can decide for yourselves if Taylor and Harry get back together at some point, because there will not be an epilouge. I just think that's it's better to leave it as kind of a mystery? I don't know. You can decide what happens to them this way I guess haha.

I love you alllll soooooo much and thank you each and every one of you for reading and voting a commenting! I really enjoyed making this!