8

Taylor:

I fell in love with Harry on the first snowfall of the season. It was slowly falling at first, and then it was all at once, like a big yellow bus slammed into me and everything was so much clearer.

It was the night of the dinner at his family's, the one where we had previously kissed. A series of events took place that night, before everything fell into perspective. Before I realized that I loved him.

This is how that happened.

~~~~

Harry kissed me. He kissed me.

It wasn't forced and it wasn't because it was an act. He wanted to. He made a mental decision and he kissed me.

I kissed him back, in case you were wondering.

It's funny how you don't realize how much you've missed something until you feel it again, because that's how I felt when he kissed me. His lips are warm and give me this overwhelmingly safe feeling, and I missed that so damn much. 

He drops the dish towel and moves his hands to my waist, pulling me in closer. I put my lengthy arms around his neck and pull him into me. I never want this feeling to go away, ever. 

But within a split second, it did. He pulled away.

We stare at each other for a minute, and I can feel the eyes of his family members on us too. His hands are still lightly gripping my hips, and my hands are now on his chest. "Maybe we should get going to my place," he whispers. He has a look in his eye that i've never seen before. It's passion. "Yeah, okay," I stammer and he closes the dishwasher, and we walk back into the dining room.

"We should get going, but thank you for the lovely dinner mom," Harry says with a smile as we grab our coats, and everyone stands and starts hugging goodbye. 

As we say goodbye, Gemma pulls me over to the side. "Taylor, I want to be real with you," she says quietly so no one else can hear. I nod nervously. What could she possibly want to be 'real' about? "I thought that you and Harry were some publicity stunt... I thought that he was lying but I can tell by the way he looks at you, he's so in love, Taylor. And I wanted to tell you how special that is because Harry is so so guarded. Let him open up," she says softly, and I nod, stunned. He's in love with me? Yeah.. right. "Okay, I- uh- thanks. See you soon?" I ask, and she nods. "Bye, Taylor." We quickly hug before I find Harry and leave.

~~.~~.~~.~~

"I can't believe it's snowing in November," I say in awe as we walk into his flat and he laughs. "Welcome to London, love," he chuckles as he unlocks the door. The snow looks gorgeous, delicately falling on the trees on his property. "Snow makes me so excited. That means Christmas is soon!" I squeal and he takes my soaking wet jacket and hangs it back up for me. "Don't get carried away, Ms. Swift. It's only the beginning of November," he chuckles. I laugh and take Harry's hand, pulling him close to me. "Where's your holiday spirit, mister?" I tease flirtatiously, and my lips find his. 

After a few minutes, the innocent kiss turns to something more.

"You're so sexy," he mumbles in between kisses. I cup his face with my hands, deepening the kiss. He throws his jacket off and takes my waist, pulling my stomach into his. Well this escalated quickly.

We stumble into the bedroom, never breaking the kiss. He knocks me onto the bed, falling on top of me. I can't get enough of this. Of him. 

I take off his blazer as we kiss and unbutton the white colar shirt he was wearing under it, revealing his tattooed chest. I break the kiss and stare at his muscular body. He just stares back at me, waiting for more.

I can feel myself backing out of this, since what happened with Jake I don't know if I could do it. Jake is my ex. We dated about a year or two ago and I loved him more than I ever knew I could. It was my first love, so naturally, everything was perfect and I was nervous but it was magical. I gave in, and lost my virginity to him that December. And that's exactly what's happening with Harry, except I don't have my virginity to lose. But anyway, what if Harry and I don't work? What if this is a big mistake? I know that we won't last forever and I know that when we fall apart, I won't recover from it.

My eyes wonder Harry's body, head to two. It doesn't matter if we end up together or not, because right now i'm craving him. So frankly I don't care what happens in the future.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" I ask seductively and pull him back onto me.