47"

Viola walked through the corridors slowly

Viola walked through the corridors slowly. She was already late for detention with Umbridge and quite frankly could not care less. As she reached her office door she didn't bother knocking and walked straight inside.

"Oh, Miss Lupin you are late. Not matter, take a seat next to Mr Potter"

Viola sighed as she sat down next to Harry silently. Seeing he was writing line's she pulled out her quill.

"No, not with your quill. You're going to be using a rather special one of mine. Now, I want you to write I must not disrespect my superiors"

"No thanks"

"I'm afraid that's not an option Miss Lupin. Write until the message has sunk in"

"Where's my ink?"

"You won't need any"

Viola huffed as she furrowed her eyebrows and got to writing.

She was about three lines in when a sharp pain spread throughout her hand. Looking down the words I must not disrespect my superiors had started to etch themselves into her skin. She ran a finger over the words curiously, wincing slightly as she did so. Placing the quill down she looked over to Harry who was also wincing in pain. He'd done a lot more lines than Viola and blood had started to run down his hand. She reached over and took the quill out of his hand and placed it down on the paper, shaking her head as Harry looked at her.

"Why aren't you writing dears?" Professor Umbridge asked as she turned around

"Oh Professor, I think you know" Viola muttered angrily

"Get writing"

Viola smiled sugary before grabbing her and Harry's quill and snapping them in her hands causing Harry to stare at her with wide eyes and Professor Umbridge to fume.

"How dare you-"

"Save it for later" she waved as she picked up her bags and dragged Harry out of the room behind her.

"What are you doing?" Harry quickly asked as Viola released him while they stood in an empty corridor

"A thank you would be nice" Viola said rolling her eyes as she started to walk away from him.

"We can't just leave"

"We just did"

"She'll just give us a worse punishment"

"I'd like to see her try" she laughed bitterly "she was torturing you Potter and she was about to torture me. That womans insane. Just be grateful you're out of that horrible room"

Harry just stood there watching her leave in complete bewilderment. He couldn't tell if she was smart or just completely stupid.

Viola had never felt such anger, well perhaps apart from the time she tried to buy some sweets from the trolly only to find some twat had taken them all.

Dear mum and dad

Please get me out of the Castle right now.
Mum, you'll never guess who my new defence teacher is... Umbridge. Surely that's enough reason to let me transfer school, perhaps Beauxbatons?

I had detention with her last night- for reasons I would not like illuminate- and the woman started torturing me. And Potter for that matter.
But I'm more important than him even though he's 'the chosen one' and all.

She made us write lines with her 'special' quills that engraved the writing into our skin.

Surely that's illegal.
Plus her voice is the most jarring thing I've ever had the displeasure to hear.
Help please. I mean I don't know what to you can do but anyway.

Love always
Vi

P.s it was me who broke the kitchen sink, so dad if you're reading this...sorry

———————————————————————————
A/N

She da best