Part 3

Teddys POV.

i walked into the shop bringing Griffin in with me, the local shops Knew griffin well as he would often help me carry bags of dog food to the counter. plus i worked here

"good morning shelly" i spoke to the manager, she smiled and patted griffin.

"Morning Teddy, by the way the next 2 weeks your not working, do your best on your finals sweetie" shelly was Annas mother, she had hugged me and went back to work, i looked down at the list the boys came up with.

'dirty magazines....
tooth paste
Gum
deoderant
Smokes'

that was basically all they wanted, i sighed when i read the first item on the list, im going to get called a lesbian at graduation. i grabbed a shopping trolley and started with a big bag of dog food for Griffin, he barked when he saw the bag.

"shh Griffin, this is all yours when we get home" i patted him as i got a trolley load of food, i got 4 cartens of eggs as well as 3 cartens of milk. i got double of every day things since these are of the other gender and they eat twice as much as i do...and there is 6 of them.

i got on to their list, i bought 6 of everything and then when it got to the dirty magazines i rest my head on the trolley for a second before walking down the aisle, i grabbed 6 random ones and pushed the trolley out of the section really quick.

i went to the check out that shelly was at and when i got there she gave me a look.

"my brother and his friends are in town...and since they're famous and all i have to get them stuff." she nodded and laughed then i handed her the boys list, i showed her what it said and she got 3 packets.

"i hope you and anna never get into this dirty habit" i nodded and handed her $200 dollars for everything. i smiled to her as she wished me luck and said i could come over if they were to loud and i couldnt study.

i pushed the trolley out and opened the passanger door for Griffin before i put the bags into the boot, i shut the door and Griffins and returned the trolley. i saw some people with cameras and they were walking over to me. i quickly put it away and jogged back over to my car, i heard them all calling my name when i got in.

"your Dylan O'Briens sister, please tell-" everything you thought a paparazzi would ask just to get dirt on celebrities. i reversed and quickly got out of there as Griffin was going crazy barking and growling.

"Griffin, its okay Boy." i sighed as i headed home and shut the gates to our house. i guess they found out dylan came home then. i opened the door for Griffin and watched him go press the door bell, he came back and helped me.

"Here take this bag in Griffin" i gave griffin a bag with Bread, chips and other soft stuff that wouldnt matter if he dropped it. the door swung open for him as he got there and the 6 boys piled out. they grabbed Two bags each as i grabbed Griffins dog food bag, i struggled a bit when my hands slipped out from my grip. i awkwardly walked it to the cupboard we made for griffin.

i walked back out to the car and saw there was one bag left, i grabbed it and shut the boot locking the door, i turned to see the tall boys walking out.

"its okay this is the last bag" i said as i scratched my Neck, i felt the blush rising to my checks even though it was freezing outside.

"ill take it then, it looks heavy" i laughed before i put my hand down next to my thigh.

"its okay i got it" he walked closer and tried to grab the bag, i moved it away, he tried again and i moved back, again and again until i hit a wall. he came up close to me as our bodies were centimeters apart.

"im going to take it in whether you like it or not" he spoke, his breath reached my ear making my hair stand on edge. he gripped my hand and took the bag, i looked up into his Blue eyes. we didnt move apart until Griffin barked, he was wagging and sitting. i slid against the wall until i was out of his grip, my body felt cold without him right in front of me.

"see you lat-"

"my names Will...will poulter" he turned red when he realized he blurted it out all of a sudden.

"Teddy, nice to meet you Will,Will Poulter" i got the lead off Griffin and walked into the house, i walked upstairs and flopped down on to my bed, i looked at the ceiling before i felt a abnormal heat rise in my cheeks.

i slapped my face before i started studying advanced Maths and started getting stressed about how we learnt some of the stuff earlier in the year but id forgotten. i saw my door creek open and saw Griffin walk in.

i sighed and felt my stomach rumble, i walked downstairs for a quick snack i saw food in the kitchen with a cupcake next to it. i smiled and sat down there eating the food the boys had left me, i walked to the lounge room and found the boys there.

"did you guys find your stuff?" i asked as i sat down on the recliner and saw what was on tv. sport of course.

"yeah, we didnt think you actually buy it, so we put it down as a joke" The darker skinned boy said as he flipped through the magazine. i nodded and turned my attention to the TV.

"ah Teddy, thats Dexter." he pointed to the boy i was talking to, i smiled and got up to shake his hand. he smiled and shook it before going back to watching the TV.

"thats Chris, Thomas and Will" he pointed to the three on the couch, i nodded to each of them because i was to lazy to walk over and shake their hands, plus i already met will.

"and thats Ki hong" i smiled and nodded to him, he winked at me. we sat there all intensly watching the Tv. i had no idea what was happening but my Brain didnt care, it had a break for tonight.

after 5 minutes more we all decided to go to bed, i walked up to the end of the hall with Will and Chris. Chris went to his room before Will held on to the back of my sweater, i stopped and looked at him.

"you okay?" i asked quietly as if everyone was asleep.

"i just wanted to say sorry about this morning when i ran into you and...i saw" his face went red, as he walked past me to his room next door. i blushed and walked into my room as i tried not to wake Griffin up.

i laid down in my bed, i laid there listening to the stormy night, then an intrusion of sound came out of no where. they sounded like soft moans, i stuck my ear in the empty part of my book case and heard the moans louder.

i blushed when i realized what was happening, i felt like an idiot for not noticing earlier. but then something changed everything.

i heard him moan my name...