Home alone

Teddys Pov. 

we all stayed there for a hour and a half before i started getting dark, we decided to leave while we could see.

i smirked at Will as he walked next to me glancing at my body occasionally. when we all had climbed down the wall. once will was down i climbed up onto his shoulders and sat there. he helped me up when i struggled and held on to my legs so i wouldnt fall off.

"i feel so tall, i can touch all the high branches" i laughed as i reached up feeling the branches fling against my hand. i leaned back and fell backwards so my torso was on wills. i laughed as i hung there until we reached the car.

"see you later anna" i called once all the boys were in and drove out, once we were back at the house everyone scattered to the showers. there was only 5 showers in the house and i and Will were the last in so we didnt get a shower.

i sat on the floor of my room with will, we stared across to each other. he reached out his hand and grabbed mine, i squeezed his as i felt my face turn red. i crawled over to him and sat inbetween his legs, i leaned back as he wrapped a arm around my chest.

i brought my hand up to hang them on his arm, i drooped my head and kissed his arm. i felt loved for the first time in forever. when i heard doors opening and closing, i got up helping will up so we could go get warm.

once he was up i smiled and kissed him, he kissed me back i went back onto my feet. he followed my mouth down before he broke the kiss looking in my eyes, i felt a smile grow on my face as he then kissed my forehead.

i shut my eyes and just felt the heat before it vanished suddenly, i opened my eyes to find i was alone in my room again, i sighed and smiled as i walked to find a free bathroom.

i opened a door downstairs and walked in with my towel, i looked in the mirror at myself, i smiled as i splashed water on my face to cool down.

i hopped in the shower and just smiled the whole time. when i got out and wrapped my towel around myself and left the house was silent....had they left. i walked up stairs and checked their rooms. i went to check wills but i was pulled in instead. 

the door shut right behind me, i looked up and saw will. i felt a heat rise in my body, i saw him realize i was in a towel. he looked away, and i laughed before i pushed him down i straddled him as he turned bright red. i leaned down and kissed him softly before taking his top off. i then unbuckled his pants. he sat up straight at this moment, i looked in his eyes as he touched my arm.

"im older than you by 4 years, you might think this is a mistake....we shouldnt" i looked at him and let go of my towel. it took a lot of courage to do as i dropped it on to the floor.

"Will, i like you...trust me, i wont regret anything with you" i saw his boxers create a tent, as he examined my exposed body. i grabbed his hand and his eyes shot up to mine, i lead his hand to my chest, i saw him go red.

"i-i cant do this, i cant stop myself teddy...your such a tease." he said as he flipped us over and he kissed down my neck as he squeezed my chest. i arched my back at the foreign touch. his other hand started to wonder down to my hips and to my core. 

his fingers slowly but gentally stoked at the slit, i bit my lip to hold back my moan. but then he suddenly inserted his fingers causing me to open my moan and let the moan out. i gripped his shoulders, i felt my nails digging into his skin.

"Wi-will, please" i moaned out, he turned red and kissed my nose as he took off his Boxers, i glanced down before he thusted in. i yelped in pain, he didnt moved only kissed my neck.

"Will, i havent done this before..." i spoke out embarrssed about it, he smiled and laughed a low laugh.

"i dont care, your mine now" i smiled at him as he started rocking his hips slowly, i moved one of  my hands on to his back and the other to his hair, i gripped his hair as he started going faster. or moans filled the room.

"WILL!" i called out as he came, luckily he had worn protection, his thrust became sloppier as we had rode out our highs out. his breaths were heavy as he pulled out and threw the condom in the bin. he came back to the bed and rested his head on my chest.

"by the way, ive never done it before either" he breathed out, i huffed out a laugh as i got up and looked in his draws, i grabbed a shirt of his and some boxers. he watched me get dressed, i bit my lip as i walked back over to him as he placed his boxers back on.

"this is a secret between us" i whispered in his ear scared of what would happen if the paparazzi found out. he pushed me back as he looked in my eyes.

"what do you mean" he seemed hurt.

"i dont want to be known for being yours,plus i cant have distractions during finals and i dont want Dylan to kill you for having sex with me" i laughed as i kissed him. i stood up and was about to leave the room when he grabbed my wrist.

"hey after your finals are over, lets go on a date." i smiled and felt joy rise in me.

"defiantly" i winked and tried to sleep on my now sore body.